News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

a change of zero percent is not a change at all.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kman96

Wow, look at you guys, being so progressive and trendy and other applicable adjectives.

We're taking NSM into a new era!
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on October 15, 2014, 08:57:58 AMWow, look at you guys, being so progressive and trendy and other applicable adjectives.

We're taking NSM into a new era!
It's finally a 21st century website
:P
unmotivated

braix

Any recommendations for a good 24+" monitor under 200 bucks?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

If your output device is set to your speakers no audio should come out of the monitor speakers.  If you intentionally enable the HDMI audio output device and really want to plug directly into the audio out port on the monitor, you can do that too, and it will just pass through without playing through the monitor speakers.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I hate nintendo for making a rosalina theme for the 3DS because now I have to pay for the damn useless thing because I like it so much
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I forgot to mention. I've been here 6 months now.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2014, 07:47:17 AMI hate nintendo for making a rosalina theme for the 3DS because now I have to pay for the damn useless thing because I like it so much

Same. Downloaded it last night. My only complaint is the music. Of all the great music from Super Mario Galaxy they could have chosen, the picked this. I guess I'll be muting my system every time I go to the home menu. : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Yeahhhh I would have loved some actual Galaxy music like the Observatory or Gusty Garden or even the title overture but it looks like all of the music included with Mario themes is remixes of the main theme. :P I don't get why you're going to make a Bowser theme if you're not going to include that incredible World Bowser theme from Super Mario 3D World.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 17, 2014, 10:11:57 AMSame. Downloaded it last night. My only complaint is the music. Of all the great music from Super Mario Galaxy they could have chosen, the picked this. I guess I'll be muting my system every time I go to the home menu. : /
Very true.

Bubbles

Some kid wore an Assassin's Creed jacket to school today (I don't play the game but it was white and blue??)

also with the new updating system i'm stuck back in the i-want-to-arrange-but-i-can't-hear-chords rut again

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on October 17, 2014, 06:02:12 PMalso with the new updating system i'm stuck back in the i-want-to-arrange-but-i-can't-hear-chords rut again

Just arrange songs without chords. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Hey which game has the better soundtrack Kirby Triple Deluxe or Super Mario 3D world?

This is actually an important question that will justify a purchase of a shitty Club Nintendo prize.