News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Blue makes pretty user friendly mics at fairly low prices, which is their big upside. But if you want something with a bit higher quality, I'd recommend checking your local craigslist, since you can usually find $200 mics for $100 and such.

But I'd recommend the AT2020USB if you want a pretty good sounding mic for a cheap price and don't want to invest in an actual recording interface(since it plugs directly into your usb port). Only downside compared to the Yeti is that you'd need to purchase a stand for it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 13, 2014, 09:51:24 AMWoah Ruto what kind of a sick dress is that? also pics someone wearing it

kefka would be a perfect model am i right

Hahaha it only fits me or someone smaller. For it to fit kefka I would need to add a few thousand more rings because it can't stretch like normal clothing xD It is made of metal...

It only looks like a dress when I wear it xD On someone more tube shaped it would just be a long shirt!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 13, 2014, 10:27:42 AMI have a Blue Snowball White USB mic(which is very reasonably priced) that I use to record vocal samples. The quality is great for the price, I bet you could google for a vocal test! It's easy to use, too!
I just realized that my sister has one. O_o

MaestroUGC

The Snowball is great, I use that for recording quick demos and stuff; and I also Blue's Yeti mic for doing my LPs.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Ruto on October 13, 2014, 10:50:00 AMHahaha it only fits me or someone smaller. For it to fit kefka I would need to add a few thousand more rings because it can't stretch like normal clothing xD It is made of metal...

It only looks like a dress when I wear it xD On someone more tube shaped it would just be a long shirt!
I want to see you wear itttttt

Ruto

Zunawe

I definitely didn't realize it wasn't a mannequin until just now when I saw your hair.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

mikey

Quote from: Zunawe on October 13, 2014, 01:03:31 PMI definitely didn't realize it wasn't a mannequin until just now when I saw your hair.
Can't unsee
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on October 13, 2014, 01:03:31 PMI definitely didn't realize it wasn't a mannequin until just now when I saw your hair.
I realized it wasn't a mannequin after I noticed the arms were behind the body. No mannequin does that.

Then there's the hair.

Is it intended to be chainmail?
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: Kman96 on October 13, 2014, 01:40:02 PMI realized it wasn't a mannequin after I noticed the arms were behind the body. No mannequin does that.

Then there's the hair.

Is it intended to be chainmail?

Ya and if it was just a mannequin I could add arms and a wig to it if I wanted to. It really has to do with how I'm standing and the black shirt/leggings, really.

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 13, 2014, 01:52:41 PMmake me a dress too

Hahaha honestly I would buy one if you can find your size at a shop, since the materials cost quite a bit and it's pretty time comsuming to learn and make it XD It's a great piece to have if you like cosplay though! I made one for myself because I can't really find standard sizes that fit me.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto