News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I've just learned I know nothing about California.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I think it's been over a year since I was supposed to get another vaccination and haven't gotten it.  Should I worry or nah?
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 06, 2014, 04:46:50 PMI think it's been over a year since I was supposed to get another vaccination and haven't gotten it.  Should I worry or nah?
Who cares about getting a vaccination? You can wait another year...I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Yeah as if ebola isn't bad enough already, you're gonna bring back smallpox or something
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 06, 2014, 06:50:17 PMYeah as if ebola isn't bad enough already, you're gonna bring back smallpox or something
I just felt like with the ebola resurfacing now was a good time to mention it
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Thanks to people like you and Jenny McCarthy, mumps is a thing again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

I wouldn't really equate "13 year old unaware of controversy/facts surrounding vaccines" with "43 year old ex-playboy bunny blaming her son's autism on what is possibly the greatest medical advancement of all time, despite the complete lack of evidence in support of this claim". But yeah, zoroark, you might wanna go ahead and read that article/several others if you aren't already informed. Vaccines are kinda important.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 06, 2014, 07:04:31 PMI just felt like with the ebola resurfacing now was a good time to mention it

Not that there's a vaccine for ebola, or anything. Or that you're at anything above negligible risk for getting ebola, anyways (unless you happen to spend your free time with the bodily fluids of people infected with ebola).

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Hell yeah. I'm digging the basic black theme.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 06, 2014, 07:30:29 PMNot that there's a vaccine for ebola, or anything. Or that you're at anything above negligible risk for getting ebola, anyways (unless you happen to spend your free time with the bodily fluids of people infected with ebola).
Yeah I know hehe
But there's a lot of other stuff I *could* get, and about half of them are STD's lol(because I'm totally going to get one of those).  I really hate needles though, and would rather risk the 1% chance of me getting hepatitis or smallpox or something
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

unmotivated