News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I'm on my phone when my parents think I'm sleeping
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

On another note, that was my 600th post yay

Maelstrom

Go to sleep now and wake up at 5 in the morning to play video games.

Or just read a book.

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 28, 2014, 08:24:22 PMGo to sleep now and wake up at 5 in the morning to play video games.

Or just read a book.

My parents would keeeeeel meh

braix

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

If you have headphones, watch anime! In particular, Kids on the Slope! And if you don't, go to TVTropes and look up your favorite game and just read the random trivia about it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 28, 2014, 08:28:18 PMIf you have headphones, watch anime! In particular, Kids on the Slope! And if you don't, go to TVTropes and look up your favorite game and just read the random trivia about it.
ok

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 28, 2014, 08:27:08 PMFor reading a book?

No, for playing games. And I lost the library book I was reading. I think it was last Friday during 4th period Literacy?

K-NiGhT

Was looking through some of my first posts on the forum.

Damn, I was annoying.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

I had no idea how the internet etiquette worked and I was hella awkward xd

Bloop

I had no idea how English worked, which is even worse.