News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 11, 2008, 08:01:18 AMMike, why are you a communist?

lol I've been wondering that for a while now too.

I had a crazy stiff neck all day today and couldn't go to school. It's still in pain. :(

razer84

damn commies.

Mike

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 10, 2008, 06:00:14 PMMike: I read you only have to beat classic with link once for toon link, but the gamefaqs post may be wrong.

Nope. I had did classic mode with Link before I finished SSE just to see how it was like and the one who challenged me was Captain Falcon.

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 11, 2008, 08:01:18 AMMike, why are you a communist?

Because in Soviet Russia Brawl plays you!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Mike on March 11, 2008, 04:30:10 PMNope. I had did classic mode with Link before I finished SSE just to see how it was like and the one who challenged me was Captain Falcon.
The same thing to me happened, but I was thinking that beating classic in less than whatever time it is(the requirement for CF) overrides just playing it as Link, so I was going to try it again.

Quote from: Mike on March 11, 2008, 04:30:10 PMBecause in Soviet Russia Brawl plays you!

In Soviet Russia, the driver screw you!

me irl
[close]

Harvest

ugh, my mom took the wii away from me.  Wtf, I'm not f*cking 5 anymore. 

I play xbox a hell of a lot more and she doesn't do anything about that.  I finally get a game I like on wii and I have to go do something else!  Its not like going on the computer is any better!!

I'm not going to say anything, my parents get offended when their logic sucks shit.
-

blah54

for the past 3 days... i have officially spent 10 hours (at least) daily sitting in front of my tv playing brawl with friends...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

musicguy49

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 12, 2008, 10:30:32 AMI'm on Spring Break!

darnit. i still have 2 whole days to go.

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 11, 2008, 05:45:47 PM
Quote from: Mike on March 11, 2008, 04:30:10 PM
Quote from: Mike on March 11, 2008, 04:30:10 PMBecause in Soviet Russia Brawl plays you!

In Soviet Russia, the driver screw you!

In Soviet Russia, you don't talk with accent, accent talk with YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, you don't join army, army join YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, you don't watch TV, TV watch YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, computer monitors YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, you don't  buy whore, whore buys YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, you don't vote for party, party vote for YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, you aren't communist, communist is YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, you don't say 'Soviet Russia' jokes, 'Soviet Russia' jokes say YOU!!

...i could go on for hours.

damn commies.

evilsqueaky

musicguy49

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

Akiro

Well I tried my wi-fi which always works.

The internet was working on both computers, but when I connected my Wii to it, it said internet not available....piece of crap

and btw, to get Toon Link (Which I have) I played 1 adventure mode with Mario, finished the Subspace Emissionary, then went to another adventure mode with DK and when I got to the end, you fight Wind Waker Link in a new stage.