News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2014, 04:24:23 PM2012 Harvest is basically current me, but more vocal about his drug use and with a yeast infection.
A yeast infection is a valuable lesson in patience. I am a better person because of it.
-

Kman96

I think I have about 100 posts left until I reach Nintendo Nocturne...
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: Kman96 on August 23, 2014, 05:05:50 PMI think I have about 100 posts left until I reach Nintendo Nocturne...
I think I have about 1500 posts left
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Yugi

Maelstrom

Kman96

I WASN'T TRYING TO MAKE IT A COMPETITION GUYS, IT WAS JUST MY THOUGHT OF THE MOMENT!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: Kman96 on August 23, 2014, 06:41:31 PMI WASN'T TRYING TO MAKE IT A COMPETITION GUYS, IT WAS JUST MY THOUGHT OF THE MOMENT!!!
Whoever said I was competing? >:3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

ETF HE'S SO CUTE I WANT TO HUG THE HECK OUT OF HIM GOSH

also you people have no idea what a pain it is to get most notably the dried up dairy products and the smell of catfood off your hair.
Though there were topless girls(and guys, I actually lost my shirt at the beach) and I also learned that it's easy to call that the police is bluffing after they stopped me on my way home. Pfft.

Sebastian

Just finished Banjo-Tooie! GREAT game!
I got all the Jiggies, Jinjos, Empty Honeycombs, Cheato Pages, Special Eggs, and even Dragon Kazooie!
I recommend everyone play it :)

braix

I want to learn how to backflip, then eventually learn how to backflip off of a wall.
One problem, though. I'm too much of a chicken.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 24, 2014, 06:32:13 PMI want to learn how to backflip, then eventually learn how to backflip off of a wall.
One problem, though. I'm too much of a chicken.
Start on a trampoline it helps
then backflip OFF the trampoline
unmotivated

ETFROXX

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 24, 2014, 07:14:09 AMETF HE'S SO CUTE I WANT TO HUG THE HECK OUT OF HIM GOSH

<3 I love him so much.

braix

the first day of eighth grade starts in like an hour. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sebastian