News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 18, 2014, 07:25:28 AMIt's interesting to see how most Australians are using this as an example of how we are vastly superior to America.

As we face a corner, our fingers in our ears, denying the existence of asylum seekers, Russia and Tony Abbott.

But that's just us.

We have at least one of those problems too...two if consider Tony Abbott the same as a poo-for-brains Congress.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

K-NiGhT

i'm going insane D: i still have 3 days to wait until i move
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Am I the only one who prefers to live at home? ._.

Maelstrom

Don't know where to put this, but the portal bundle is 75% off this week. You NEED to buy it if you haven't played either game.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7932/

SuperFireKirby

Living at home is coll cuz you don't have to pay for housing and stuff, but it's nice having some gersh dern inderperndence

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 19, 2014, 06:45:31 PMLiving at home is coll cuz you don't have to pay for housing and stuff, but it's nice having some gersh dern inderperndernce
you missed one
ermergersh
unmotivated

Roz~

I HAD SO MUCH FUN IN WASHINGTON WHY IS IT ALREADY OVER Q___Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Sorry we only got to say hi D:  Maybe you'll visit NY or something someday, or do you plan to come back next year for the same event...? :P

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 19, 2014, 06:45:31 PMLiving at home is coll cuz you don't have to pay for housing and stuff, but it's nice having some gersh dern inderperndence

Independence is okay.

I like having my own place, but I do miss my family. The bright side is, now when I get a dog IT'S ALL MINE and dans i guess

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2014, 09:02:11 PMI HAD SO MUCH FUN IN WASHINGTON WHY IS IT ALREADY OVER Q___Q

Yeah! Come again and this time, stop by NYC for real! NYC is so much more fun imo xD Definitely easier to travel around...more free wifi hotspots. I am really jealous of your Raikou doll you got too! :D

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 19, 2014, 10:06:42 PMIndependence is okay.

I like having my own place, but I do miss my family. The bright side is, now when I get a dog IT'S ALL MINE and dans i guess

I feel that people generally leave me alone here, and that's how I like it. Nuts to having my own place, I'm not paying several thousand to rent xD

ETFROXX

How frickin' expensive is rent in New York?

SlowPokemon

Ridiculously.

I still want to live there don't get me wrong.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Curious. What's like, an average rent for a place?

Roz~

Pokemon Worlds Championship is never hosted in the same city D:
But yes I definitely plan on visiting NYC as soon as I can! We can hang out more then :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.