News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Never think money will solve your problems, folks. In the end it lets you down and makes you unhappy or commit suicide like he'd did.

Waddle Bro

I volunteer to free you all from the chains of cash so you can live happily!!!

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 12, 2014, 05:47:37 AMNever think money will solve your problems, folks. In the end it lets you down and makes you unhappy or commit suicide like he'd did.
Aren't you even a little sad? The way you're saying this seems like you couldn't care less.

SlowPokemon

It doesn't sound like that at all Dude, please calm down
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

And for the record, no one should feel obligated to feel bad about this?

Dude

Sorry. Overanalyzing things again. (^_^;)

And now I'm not sorry at all

SlowPokemon

Of course it's a horrible sad thing and I'm also pretty devastated but you have no right to make someone feel guilty for not being sad :P

Dude

Sebastian

Never said I wasn't sad. He was a great guy. But from everything bad that happens take a lesson from it.

SuperFireKirby

I'm pretty sure money isn't what caused the severe manic depression he'd been lugging around since the 1980's. I don't think there's any "lesson" here, except maybe that everyone dies, even the super amazing people.

Get off yer soapbox

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2014, 12:24:20 PMI'm pretty sure money isn't what caused the severe manic depression he'd been lugging around since the 1980's. I don't think there's any "lesson" here, except maybe that everyone dies, even the super amazing people.
Your right.... But what I said is true...maybe not about this situation, but in general its true.

I know you dont want to hear anything from the Bible, but Im still gonna say this:
In everyone there is a spiritual gap that can only be filled by God's Word and Salvation. People try to fill that gap with money, fame, food, "happiness", you name it. But sadly, thats not the case. You don't/can't fill physical gaps with spiritual things. When your in a desert and are dying of thirst, do you want a Bible or scripture verse? No! You want water. Same principle the other way around. You can't fill Spiritual gaps with Physical things (Money, fame, etc.)
I'm not saying Robin Williams was like this. I dont know about his personel whatsoever. I'm just saying this about life in general. "Money can't make you happy."

Oh Man...Did I get on my soapbox again?  :)

Bloop

I feel like I'm the only person on the internet who doesn't really care about Robin's death ;_; I mean, it's sad, but I'm not sad. I just don't feel the reason to be sad about a celebrity dying, being it suicide or a natural death.

braix

Quote from: Bloop on August 12, 2014, 01:07:39 PMI feel like I'm the only person on the internet who doesn't really care about Robin's death ;_; I mean, it's sad, but I'm not sad. I just don't feel the reason to be sad about a celebrity dying, being it suicide or a natural death.
Same. Besides, everybody dies someday.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2014, 12:24:20 PMI'm pretty sure money isn't what caused the severe manic depression he'd been lugging around since the 1980's.

That pretty much sums it up. There isn't really a "lesson" (huh where have I always heard people call tragic events lessons), unless it's that people should take mental illnesses seriously like they do with any other kind of illness.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

I think I feel so bad because I know how it feels to want to die.

...N-not that I want to now, of course!

Anyway, in other news, I'm back to playing touhoumon! Breeding for the right nature in gen 3 sucks!