The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I didn't sea this coming ;_; Oh whale, I hope this will not sand too many brainshells to oblivion

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

Maelstrom

Dude

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 30, 2014, 08:33:29 PMWhat would happen if Pinocchio said' "my nose is growing?"
a lie is only a lie if you intend it to be a lie. If you truly believe something, it's the truth at least in your mind.

So even though he technically told the truth in the end, it started as a lie and would have been treated as such.

I think.

MaestroUGC

Ah, but then you'd be getting into the philosophy of what is truth. Is truth simply a belief system or is it absolute? Sure you can believe 2+2=5, but does that make it an absolute truth? What if everybody else believed it but you don't? Does it make you wrong?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

this is too deep for me

However I watched Divergent today and it was so awesome :3

Zunawe

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 31, 2014, 08:12:42 AMAh, but then you'd be getting into the philosophy of what is truth. Is truth simply a belief system or is it absolute? Sure you can believe 2+2=5, but does that make it an absolute truth? What if everybody else believed it but you don't? Does it make you wrong?
Does Goldstein even exist?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bloop on July 31, 2014, 03:14:17 PMHowever I watched Divergent today and it was so awesome :3
I only watched that movie because it featured a song by my favourite artist. Zedd :]

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 31, 2014, 08:12:42 AMAh, but then you'd be getting into the philosophy of what is truth. Is truth simply a belief system or is it absolute? Sure you can believe 2+2=5, but does that make it an absolute truth? What if everybody else believed it but you don't? Does it make you wrong?
The 1984 references are too strong
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Beyond Good and Evil 2 is actually happening!  ::)

BlackDragonSlayer

My brother found a frog in our pool backyard swamp.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

This random girl hit on Kefka on his livestream of TP yesterday lol xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Waddle Bro