News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I don't want any 8)
If I'm stuck having kids I'm getting a pet micropig. He doesn't want a pig, I don't want kids. So far so good
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on July 20, 2014, 12:50:19 AMPeople around my age are starting to get married and everything.

I just got invited to my first wedding on my own. It's CRAZY! The best part is that I get to go to Lithuania for it! Yay, travel!

And unlike Ruto, I want to go to a bunch of foreign countries while being married, because traveling with the person you love can be so fantastic (unless they aren't really into it, which for me might be a deal-breaker).

When I go on my secondment for work to somewhere in Europe for 2 years (in 2 years or so), you're all invited!

Hahaha it's awkward, isn't it? I don't think anyone in my group of friends is getting married yet. It's mostly the "popular kids" from high school. So I haven't been invited to any yet. It's not that I don't want to travel while married, but I think people are friendlier if they think you're unattached (ugh this is so annoying sometimes) and I just want to do some things on my own...also you can't crash on someone's couch for one night if you're married haha :D

But if you get to live in a foreign country with your own place, I'll drop by! I hope you have a couch or something!

Quote from: Roz~ on July 20, 2014, 03:39:04 PMI don't want any 8)
If I'm stuck having kids I'm getting a pet micropig. He doesn't want a pig, I don't want kids. So far so good

Oh crap I actually want kids someday but he wants a cat or dog DDD: I'm not used to anything bigger than a hamster...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

Yeah, people I went to school with keep getting married, having kids and buying houses.

It's as if I should have grown up by this age already.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I would always play the shopping cart game on kongregate
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on July 20, 2014, 09:29:09 PMHahaha it's awkward, isn't it? I don't think anyone in my group of friends is getting married yet. It's mostly the "popular kids" from high school. So I haven't been invited to any yet. It's not that I don't want to travel while married, but I think people are friendlier if they think you're unattached (ugh this is so annoying sometimes) and I just want to do some things on my own...also you can't crash on someone's couch for one night if you're married haha :D

But if you get to live in a foreign country with your own place, I'll drop by! I hope you have a couch or something!

Oh crap I actually want kids someday but he wants a cat or dog DDD: I'm not used to anything bigger than a hamster...
I guess you don't know me well enough.. I'll have at least another bedroom or a really, really fancy air mattress. puts $5 in the snob jar

Roz~

Hmm so I just learned I'll be working from 7 pm to 7 am 6 days a week.
Can someone remind me what not spending your life working feels like

Waddle Bro

Last time I checked, testing video games was my dream job.

Roz~

Oh, it's a nice job
but the game we are working on is supposed to be nearing completion... but holy crap it's far from that. So because the devs suck we gotta work more weeeeeeee

Waddle Bro

Work hard, play hard

I'd get that on a t-shirt if I were you.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

She's not allowed to say :0 but it's Activision.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 22, 2014, 05:28:43 AMWork hard, play hard

I'd get that on a t-shirt if I were you.

I need a t-shirt with this written on it!

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 22, 2014, 05:58:07 AMWhat game is it?

We're only allowed to tell people which game we're working on once it's released. Apparently they can fire us if they learn we told people which game we're working on. All I can tell you is that my name is gonna be in the credits  8)

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2014, 02:53:16 PMI need a t-shirt with this written on it!

We're only allowed to tell people which game we're working on once it's released. Apparently they can fire us if they learn we told people which game we're working on. All I can tell you is that my name is gonna be in the credits  8)
My name is in the credits of "Rec Room Games" :)
unmotivated