News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

If you have a receipt, they might adjust the price?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Probably. You'd be surprised how lenient most store clerks are

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 16, 2014, 07:48:33 AMProbably. You'd be surprised how lenient most store clerks are
As a store clerk, I can assure you that if someone acts like they know what they're doing and its not too crazy of a request, I just go along with what they say a+ employee

SuperFireKirby

Preordered Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax. As soon as the gamestop dude said it comes with an inflatable Teddie, I was sold.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bloop

Waiting for the bus to go to Eurodisney with a few others from school :3

It's so early in the morning ;_; (I live 6 hours in the future, so it's 2:25 for me now)

Ruto

That counts as morning? :o I'm still up at that time, even on school nights.

FierceDeity

Dishonored and Tomb Raider are 75% off on steam right now. Worth it?

Maelstrom

I've heard Dishonored is great, but I haven't played it myself.

Bloop

Quote from: Ruto on July 17, 2014, 07:48:40 AMThat counts as morning? :o I'm still up at that time, even on school nights.
It counts as morning because I slept before that time. If I didn't, it was late in the evening. There's no such thing called night for me.

ALSO I CAME BACK YAY IT WAS AWESOME
I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES AT ALL

Zunawe

Dishonored is fantastic. Seriously, I would still pay $60 for that game. I have about 150 hours on it and the three DLCs total.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Another old classmate got married today. Meanwhile I still have this big list of things to do before getting married, such as going to a bunch of foreign countries and getting a higher degree or two...

DrP

People around my age are starting to get married and everything.

I just got invited to my first wedding on my own. It's CRAZY! The best part is that I get to go to Lithuania for it! Yay, travel!

And unlike Ruto, I want to go to a bunch of foreign countries while being married, because traveling with the person you love can be so fantastic (unless they aren't really into it, which for me might be a deal-breaker).

When I go on my secondment for work to somewhere in Europe for 2 years (in 2 years or so), you're all invited!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 20, 2014, 01:40:08 AMGetting married is overrated

didn't you do it to commit tax evasion or something
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I get free money from the government so why not
Also I do love my husband =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.