News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 13, 2014, 12:53:09 PMWhat Zunawe said. I get this often when I've been lying down in my draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls position and then I just stand up. I've started sometimes shaking so badly that I had intense trouble to stand. I think tall people get it more.
I don't shake, my knees just buckle and I fall forwards.
Also I'm only 5'4" so I don't really think height is a huge factor.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Winter

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 12, 2014, 09:30:25 PMThere have been instances where people have died from it, but only in very very extreme cases (like sitting around and playing World of Warcraft for a week straight and standing up). Which is why Navi yells at you to take breaks in OoT 3D.
Navi: Saving lives since 1998.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

* Winter plays 20 minutes of A Link Between Worlds

"Shouldn't you put the 3DS down god you're gonna go blind"

Oh, thanks Nintendo. I was gonna attempt a dungeon, but 20 mins on rupee collecting is fine too.

Zunawe

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 13, 2014, 03:51:15 PMNavi: Saving lives since 1998.
She didn't give the reminders until the 3DS version.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

I think I almost just died choking on my drink because I laughed so hard at that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 13, 2014, 12:10:13 AMI think so. It only happens after exertion where I've used up most of the sugar in my bloodstream doing what ever it was I was doing and on hot days. I don't know for sure, though.
Talking about this, yeah, I've gotten it a few times. For me, it's more like I lose my vision and become light-headed for about 10 seconds. It only happens after a lot of strenuous physical exercise (which I steer clear of). I've never had it happen whilst playing a game, though.

Hahaha! Before the 3DS version, she made people go insane. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2014, 06:40:06 PMI think I almost just died choking on my drink because I laughed so hard at that
So close!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 14, 2014, 12:19:52 AM#ShotsFired?
don't worry no one cares what bds thinks anyway

99% of the time it's nothing

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Wasn't sure where to put this, so here it is. Buy one get one free on these 3DS games at Best Buy next week in the US and possibly elsewhere. Now is your chance to finally play Bravely Default. And get Pokemon, Kirby, or Zelda free also.

InfinitySoul

I might get Kirby and Yoshi! Is Braverly Default good?