The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

'muricans

Yup, the call to the fire department must have been hilarious ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Ruto

KefkaticFanatic

it helps to bite heads off first, as is standard procedure with gummy bears

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

So are the forums basically dead? I was gone two weeks and there have been, like, 6 posts mabes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2014, 06:14:26 PMSo are the forums basically dead? I was gone two weeks and there have been, like, 6 posts mabes.
Thats what I was thinking....  :-\

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2014, 06:14:26 PMSo are the forums basically dead? I was gone two weeks and there have been, like, 6 posts mabes.
I don't notice any significant lack of activity...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

It has declined quite a bit. Not quite sure why.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

But only in the past 5 days. Maybe because there's not a twg going on. But it seems like when some people post, more people post, for lack of a better phrase. Simply, if there are more posts, there are more responses. Snowball effect?

mikey

idk maybe there's just a lull in the gaming/music world right now
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

Ruto

I haven't spent any less time on the internet xD Try looking at the gaming thread?

Okay I'll stop commenting on NSM posts on Skype

Also I get distracted from posting when Kefka visits. I also think I broke my old DS. It started with the hinge, but now the display doesn't seem to work anymore...how will I trade Pokemon with myself now???

Clanker37

Quote from: Ruto on June 25, 2014, 04:23:20 PMI also think I broke my old DS. It started with the hinge, but now the display doesn't seem to work anymore...how will I trade Pokemon with myself now???
That is quite possibly the most first world problem I have ever read.