News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 16, 2014, 04:06:19 PMHoly cow
Today is my first day here in like a month...
I'm sorry for not being here you guys! I've been doing a LOT of stuff, such as my first job.
But I'm going to try to be more active, kay???
How about a tinychat sometime tomorrow morning?
who are u again?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Ruto

Until yesterday, I forgot that I have any kind of experience in science. Hahahah ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Are there any fun stuff you can do with games after you beat the junk out of them?
Here is an example. Its called NUZLOCKE
he tells the rules

mikey

unmotivated

Kman96

I don't know if she remembers very well , but in case anyone had forgotten, one year ago today was the day that Shadowkirby and I MET BUBBLES IN PERSON :DDDDD

We even became Facebook friends until Eric screwed it up >:(

We miss ya, bubbs! Tell your dad I said hi :3
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Was that today? ahaha yeah.. I promise I'm slightly less of a wimp now than I was then

Ruto

My music professor and dahans are planning to meet in Austria! And neither of them has decided which language to use! XD

Sebastian

Clanker37

Quote from: Ruto on June 18, 2014, 06:46:03 PMMy music professor and dahans are planning to meet in Austria! And neither of them has decided which language to use! XD
They should totally just switch between languages. My sister did that once with her Finnish host mum. It was really weird, like:

"Ssjhbsfjhb sfnjkk fifkijbf, your muffins are awful. Sjhisgfjhibjuhbcsdb h vdsbhuifrw nbhbuvdfnb fesjhb9 hjuig, have fun in Moscow"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Ruto

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 18, 2014, 06:49:55 PMyou know dahans in real life?

Nope. Not until I scratch enough money to visit lol.

Quote from: Clanker37 on June 19, 2014, 02:23:10 AMThey should totally just switch between languages.

I think they agreed to speak German xD My professor said she's fluent, but a little rusty. Better than me, anyway. I only know a handful of words, none of them really appropriate for conversation...

Maelstrom

Something weird is happening with my sound card.......  ???
Two fully orchestral songs sound like a bad record, and one stops and sounds clear after 15 seconds into the song. It's weird.

SuperFireKirby

So I've been in Michigan for the last couple days. Spent a Friday in Chicago attempting to do everything Ferris Bueller did, though unfortunately there weren't any parades going on so we couldn't completely do it. But now I get to spend today meeeting my friend's entire extended family before driving 22 hours back.to Florida. And these people are as annoying and childish as anyone I've ever met. It's gonna be a long day

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!