News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 13, 2014, 10:52:48 PMAnd Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair comes out September 2, ONLY FOUR DAYS LATER
Possibly Spoilers???? It concerns Komaeda if you're wondering

Oh, just pick the other guy, I'm just a worthless piece of trash anyway....
[close]

SlowPokemon

Uh yeah no I'm not clicking anything that might remotely spoil that game, thanks though

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 13, 2014, 10:54:39 PMPlay them both at the same time. By wich I mean use one hand for PLvPW and the other for DR2. Though I suppose that leads to a new dilemma of which game gets your dominant hand...

Actually that could work
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Of course it would, I came up with the plan so naturally it is ingenious.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: Yugi on June 13, 2014, 11:06:10 PM
Possibly Spoilers???? It concerns Komaeda if you're wondering

Oh, just pick the other guy, I'm just a worthless piece of trash anyway....
[close]
damn right you are

Sebastian

I really like classical music, especially playing it on the piano. Any songs anyone could recommend to me for playing on the piano?

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 15, 2014, 10:18:11 AMI really like classical music, especially playing it on the piano. Any songs anyone could recommend to me for playing on the piano?
What kind? Baroque? Romantic?

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 15, 2014, 10:23:27 AMWhat kind? Baroque? Romantic?
Aren't those completely different times/music styles than classical? Or are they types of classical music?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

The Classical period is technically between the two, but they overlap quite a bit, so I suppose the lines could be blurred a little.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

I think he means "classical" as in the genre of music, not the particular era.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Baroque, Classical, romantic, ragtime....anything :)

SlowPokemon

You could go mainstream and try the first movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. I find it's really relaxing to play and it's not terribly difficult to sight read. Also it's very beautiful and gothic.

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 15, 2014, 10:50:06 AMI think he means "classical" as in the genre of music, not the particular era.
Yep. Forgot about that.

Chopin is pretty good.

Sebastian

I love Chopin. I play a lot of waltzes
I've played this one of Chopins:

SlowPokemon

Oh, a pretty popular one is Chopin's prelude in e minor, op. 28 no. 4. It was played at Chopin's funeral by his request.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 15, 2014, 11:17:42 AMOh, a pretty popular one is Chopin's prelude in e minor, op. 28 no. 4. It was played at Chopin's funeral by his request.
Oooh. I recently played this one. It's pretty :)