News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

braix

I watched the Godzilla movie today. I think it was kinda cool.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I've heard people say they enjoyed it and others say it was terrible. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't say for sure.

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 18, 2014, 08:00:13 PMI've heard people say they enjoyed it and others say it was terrible. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't say for sure.
I enjoyed it, but I can't compare it to the original as I haven't seen it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 18, 2014, 08:00:13 PMI've heard people say they enjoyed it and others say it was terrible. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't say for sure.
It can't be worse than the 1998 Godzilla... can it...? :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

It was good mindless entertainment. Any movie that advertises a giant destructive dinosaur is gonna focus less on plot and more on the creature itself.
I like to compare it to The Expendables. Let's be honest, people go to see their favorite actors blow stuff up, not for a "good" movie.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

braix

Quote from: spitllama on May 18, 2014, 08:09:58 PMIt was good mindless entertainment. Any movie that advertises a giant destructive dinosaur is gonna focus less on plot and more on the creature itself.
I like to compare it to The Expendables. Let's be honest, people go to see their favorite actors blow stuff up, not for a "good" movie.
Yeah, the movie pretty much consisted of monsters fighting and explosions.
Pew pew pew, roar, tackle, grahh

Zunawe

I definitely enjoyed it. But it was terrible. There were some pretty big oversights and missed opportunities, but loud roars and cool special effects are fun.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Ruto

I went to work today and today's task was to book my professor's ticket to Vienna.

Wahhh I want to go too  :'( Also she said her friend's daughter died in a plane crash from the same airline I booked her in but it was $100 cheaper than all the other ones!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Helping my old high school out this week as part of their production band. They're doing Seussical and I get to play Clarinet and BARI SAX!!! ;D I'd play Flute and Bassoon too, if I could, but seeing as I can't, I just wrote their parts out for Clarinet and Bari Sax. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Quote from: fingerz on May 19, 2014, 05:29:02 PMHelping my old high school out this week as part of their production band. They're doing Seussical and I get to play Clarinet and BARI SAX!!! ;D I'd play Flute and Bassoon too, if I could, but seeing as I can't, I just wrote their parts out for Clarinet and Bari Sax. XD
Seussical is seriously one of the best musicals out there. Every song is memorable and catchy. Have fun!

Jompa

Why the fuck does Finale crash from SAVING!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? That's so bullshit!!! GRAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Four hours of work is just gone!!!!!!GODDAMMIT!!!!!
I feel really sorry for the next person I see, because they'll get this anger taken out on them...
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

I've become such a spastic saver because of shit like this. Now I press Ctrl+s so often that sometimes I haven't even made changes to save.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!