News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I use Prismacolor to color, random pencils lying around the house to sketch, and Micron to ink.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 23, 2014, 03:45:01 PMI use Prismacolor to color, random pencils lying around the house to sketch, and Micron to ink.

I have those too, with the old discontinued colors because I've had them for that long and never finished using them. I don't actually use pen that much anymore.

The pencils I bought recently were these: http://www.amazon.com/Stabilo-Carb-Othello-Pastel-Pencil-Sets/dp/B000WKBLAQ/ I definitely didn't feel like buying the set of 60 and figured I would buy the smaller set, then buy those other colors I would need as singles. The old set of 120 Prismacolors I bought had 40 pencils that were different shades of gray and brown that I never used.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Pokemon related art pls

Also I skip a ton of classes this semester and now this final exams' questions are about stuff we saw in class shiet
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

zoroark1264.deviantart.com/gallery
^^^Me drawed pokemons before^^^
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Zunawe

If there's one thing the world needs to learn, it's that you can never trust anything to the internet.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Aaron Carter is performing at my college tonight.

How is this guy even relevant anymore?
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

Dafuq? I didn't even realize that Bieber's prototype was still alive, let alone performing concerts

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: spitllama on April 26, 2014, 04:15:36 PMAaron Carter is performing at my college tonight.

How is this guy even relevant anymore?

He isn't, that's why he's performing at colleges lol

spitllama

Touche. Apparently he owes millions in taxes, had a drug spat for a while, and filed for bankruptcy.
Inspiration to aspiring college students everywhere.
Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

I'll say, as the proto-Bieber he stands as the ultimate example of why you should not be a total jack-off.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

braix

Also I wanna learn either Taekwondo, Muay Thai, or Wing Chun. Your thoughts?

FierceDeity

If you want anyone to know what the hell you're talking about, go taekwondo haha