The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Hi! :)

Does anyone know where I can find the WHOLE Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door soundtrack in ONE download link?
I'm planning to Arrange (attempt to...) the whole soundrtack (when the PM 64 AP is over) and it would be much easier for me to arrange if it was on MP3 player.

Thanks in advance!!

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 16, 2014, 11:17:56 AMHi! :)

Does anyone know where I can find the WHOLE Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door soundtrack in ONE download link?
I'm planning to Arrange (attempt to...) the whole soundrtack (when the PM 64 AP is over) and it would be much easier for me to arrange if it was on MP3 player.

Thanks in advance!!
I could make one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 16, 2014, 01:49:32 PMOk :)
Heres a link to them individually: http://www.mariomayhem.com/downloads/sound_tracks/paper_mario_2_the_thousand_year_door_soundtrack.php
I just need them all into one link.
Ok, did you want, like, all the songs in a folder, with the folder for download?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 16, 2014, 02:07:05 PMOk, did you want, like, all the songs in a folder, with the folder for download?
Yes, please :)

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 16, 2014, 02:09:46 PMYes, please :)
Here ya go: [snip]
Tell me if it aint work. :P

Sebastian

braix

Sebastian

Can you upload it with dropbox? it doesnt work for me

Ruto

Yesterday Mashi and I saw runners in the street, each wearing less than the one before.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

did it culminate in a giant mass of running naked people
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

Quote from: Ruto on April 17, 2014, 10:26:58 AMYesterday Mashi and I saw runners in the street, each wearing less than the one before.
I'd definitely participate in that.

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 17, 2014, 07:23:39 AMCan you upload it with dropbox? it doesnt work for me
Heeeere ya go. :D
Hopefully I uploaded it right lol.
[snip]

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Putting this here since it's not relevant in the other topic.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 17, 2014, 12:25:20 PMDo you mean to tell that the Pokémon known as "Slowpoke" is not a slow Pokémon?

Course not! I'm just saying my name is based on Slowpoke, not all slow Pokémon.

I don't think I've ever told anyone that actually, have you all been assuming that my name is just the phrase "slow Pokémon" all these years? xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.