The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Quote from: Yugi on March 31, 2014, 12:59:21 AMJesus Christ this dude really likes to hear his own voice.

I mean he has a point and all but seriously shut up about your road trip and get to the point.

That took like 10 seconds out of the entire video, calm down. While I'll admit that one wasn't too funny, I thought the rest of this upload was really good. It's not supposed to be a "HAHAHAHAHAHA HE'S SO FUNNY" sort of humor, it's really just to establish a tone other than "12 minutes of facts and nothing else". And I certainly did grin to myself a couple times for that video.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 31, 2014, 03:15:09 PMI guess it's a good thing the focus of that show is the info, not the humor.
Also this.

Roz~

Just came back home from a job interview. Hopefully it went well and I get the job.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on April 02, 2014, 07:50:47 AMJust came back home from a job interview. Hopefully it went well and I get the job.
An interview's more than I've ever been able to get ;)
Good luck!
unmotivated

Cobraroll

*pokes head in again*

Whew, it's been a while since I was last here. I still check the forums from time to time, but at one point my hiatus was long enough that I was logged out, and I didn't find a topic I really wanted to reply to, so I stayed lurking. Tonight, however, I happened to stumble upon the Story Telling subforum, and saw that somebody had replied to the Emergence thread. In October.

And then somebody had said that I was "long gone" and shunned the poor thread bumper.  :-[ Guess I should try to come here more often, even though I don't play piano as often as before, the "old guys" I used to chat with seem to have left the site too, and I use Smogon for all my Pokémon discussion as well as a few other forums that gobble up all my Internet time. Bu at least I should have had the decency to respond when somebody showed interest in my work. NocturneOfShadow, did you ever read it all? If so, kudos to you!

So yeah, I'll still be around, in the sense that I've been around for the past couple of years (oh, how time flies). Please don't call me "long gone" again, and may I never again give you reason to assume so!

P.S.: It's good(?) to see that as far as the frequency of main site updates go, the situation hasn't changed since I was active. This place hasn't changed that badly in my absence, in other words.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

That's what we call status quo, also good to see you Cobra.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

My new addiction:

Listening to this over and over and over again because this is LIFE.

Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Love it when we get a Cobra sighting. Emergence is still the best story on NSM(besides mine, of course).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I remember reading a lot of Cobra's posts on Smogon.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 02, 2014, 01:58:20 PM*pokes head in again*

Whew, it's been a while since I was last here. I still check the forums from time to time, but at one point my hiatus was long enough that I was logged out, and I didn't find a topic I really wanted to reply to, so I stayed lurking. Tonight, however, I happened to stumble upon the Story Telling subforum, and saw that somebody had replied to the Emergence thread. In October.

And then somebody had said that I was "long gone" and shunned the poor thread bumper.  :-[ Guess I should try to come here more often, even though I don't play piano as often as before, the "old guys" I used to chat with seem to have left the site too, and I use Smogon for all my Pokémon discussion as well as a few other forums that gobble up all my Internet time. Bu at least I should have had the decency to respond when somebody showed interest in my work. NocturneOfShadow, did you ever read it all? If so, kudos to you!

So yeah, I'll still be around, in the sense that I've been around for the past couple of years (oh, how time flies). Please don't call me "long gone" again, and may I never again give you reason to assume so!

P.S.: It's good(?) to see that as far as the frequency of main site updates go, the situation hasn't changed since I was active. This place hasn't changed that badly in my absence, in other words.
that was me, i'm afraid :( sorry about that. If that's what it takes to get you back though I'd say it was a pretty fair trade off! Hopefully you'll come back to stay for a while and stuff!

As a matter of fact, you were actually one of my inspirations in starting up a few of my stories, so I thank you for that! If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have really found my place in the forum as a storyteller.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jamaha

We just gave a presentation on using Pringles cans as WLAN antennas.

I'm pretty sure I just reached the peak of my scientific career.

braix

I watched 13 episodes of Soul Eater today...I'm so tired...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on April 04, 2014, 02:56:01 AMWe just gave a presentation on using Pringles cans as WLAN antennas.

I'm pretty sure I just reached the peak of my scientific career.

If you plan to make money doing that I have a lot of old cans everywhere :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Elections are over and now everyone is complaining help
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber