News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on March 29, 2014, 06:39:42 PMWell it was pretty fun today. Our friends wrote a poem celebrating me and my bf's love and it was hilarious. A lot of people cried too. We got the best picture ever: my bf is moved and he's crying (cause we got a lot of gifts and our close friends and family all traveled to see us get married) and I'm laughing at him 'cause he's crying. :D

Awww <3 Still waiting for the time when I wouldn't be alone for most of the year xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 30, 2014, 12:21:08 PMIt's mostly just funny because your name is based on something in a part of the game that you've never gotten to. and no I've never gotten the fierce deity mask in MM but that's different because shut up
I never really was a fan of card games.

K-NiGhT

http://youtu.be/Cxhs-GLE29Q

game theory is always informative and stuff, and this one made me think pretty hard. it's pretty shocking when you look at it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Jesus Christ this dude really likes to hear his own voice.

I mean he has a point and all but seriously shut up about your road trip and get to the point.

K-NiGhT

but if he was just going to give just the facts, then it would be boring. he needs to add some bits of comedy here and there to keep the audience interested

K-NiGhT

Anyway, in other news, Solo/Ensemble contest went down on Saturday. Got 16 Division I ratings and 2 Division II's.

Now that that's done, though, I have nothing left to do for the rest of the school year and there's still over a month and a half to go until graduation. I really just can't wait to be done here and head off to college (if you couldn't tell by the time frame of this post; i'm in English class right now bored out of my skull.)

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 31, 2014, 09:26:42 AMNow that that's done, though, I have nothing left to do for the rest of the school year and there's still over a month and a half to go until graduation. I really just can't wait to be done here and head off to college (if you couldn't tell by the time frame of this post; i'm in English class right now bored out of my skull.)
I'm pretty sure you have stuff to do... ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on March 31, 2014, 10:51:32 AMI'm pretty sure you have stuff to do... ;)
actually i dont tho lol the only real thing left was this big english project that's not due until May 2nd that I already have done.

FierceDeity

Haha yeah, that's roughly how most of my classes were for the second half of senior year.

Except for IB bio. Fuck IB bio.

Yugi

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 31, 2014, 08:51:00 AMbut if he was just going to give just the facts, then it would be boring. he needs to add some bits of comedy here and there to keep the audience interested
I can't copy/paste on a 3DS so can someone put in Slow's "For something to be a joke, it has to be funny" quote?

Because it applies here as well.

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

I guess it's a good thing the focus of that show is the info, not the humor.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 31, 2014, 11:19:06 AMactually i dont tho lol the only real thing left was this big english project that's not due until May 2nd that I already have done.
THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT :'(
Party Hard!
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 30, 2014, 07:31:00 AMWas there dancing? also pictar pls

Nah no dancing. We both don't like dancing =P
And I guess I could post a pictar. Maybe.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Gaaah I'm in the well but I don't know what to do...
woah what just happened D:
unmotivated