The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

My math professor told me today that I was entered in the math club's trivia contest tomorrow. Mashi is my teammate and we'll be up against him and a biology professor. OHH CRAP I don't know what to expect xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

Quote from: Roz~ on March 12, 2014, 01:37:28 PMPlease film it
I wanna see
YESSS THE GREAT NSM MATHS COMPETITION STARRING RUTO AND MASHI
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

So I composed a brass trio really last minute for composer's practicum last week
Did a pretty mediocre job playing the euphonium part (hadn't warmed up, was essentially sight reading, had no glasses, sharing one score with two other people, basically just a lot of shit went wrong. also yes I wrote for euphonium instead of trombone, deal with it)
Thought it was meh, the class loved it
Brought it to my private composition lesson this week, my teacher was like "wow this is kinda nice, but it's also boring as shit" and I'm like yeah, you're right
Come back to practicum this week, the professor asks me to send her a PDF because she thought it was so good she wants to get it played
I'm confused

mikey

PRIVATE composition teacher

professor

Are you still confused?
unmotivated

FierceDeity

no, your grasp of the titles of my school faculty has enlightened me, thank you for the clarification

Mashi

Ruto and I had all the hard questions. :(

But we at least hit Einstein's face with pie!!!

braix

Well today I ate too much pie and I got sick xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Does anyone know a good website for scheduling meeting times? Something where a group of participants can each input their own availability on a calendar and have it show the overlap?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Thanks, Kefka. When2meet worked perfectly.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Whenever I switch pages or refresh, Dude's avatar seems to lag the page for a fraction of a second, and get caught on one of the "creepy frames"... O_o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 16, 2014, 03:27:17 PMWhenever I switch pages or refresh, Dude's avatar seems to lag the page for a fraction of a second, and get caught on one of the "creepy frames"... O_o
Illuminati
unmotivated

Dude

Maybe i should change it to something better...