The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I'm in Jabu-Jabu's belly and I beat the octopus thing and now I can't find Ruto.
What do?
(googling it doesn't work :( )
unmotivated

braix

In OoT? If so, as for Ruto, she somehow teleports back to the place u meet her. To beat the octopus you use bombs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 03, 2014, 03:35:04 PMI'm in Jabu-Jabu's belly and I beat the octopus thing and now I can't find Ruto.
What do?
(googling it doesn't work :( )
Ocarina of Time?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Never mind I didn't need her.  I just used a box.
And I didn't use bombs to beat the octopus xD
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Yeah wait wtf is this about using bombs for that fight?
I've never even tried it, the intended way to do it seems pretty clear...

braix

God I hadn't played in so long sorry rofl.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Ruto

There's a lot of stupid raging on the Internet places I go to lately. Who wants to bash some skulls with me?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: Ruto on March 04, 2014, 05:57:23 PMThere's a lot of stupid raging on the Internet places I go to lately. Who wants to bash some skulls with me?
Bring it

Kman96

Scrolling through some old tweets, I found this gem that K-Night screenshotted this summer. By total chance, he happened to tweet about me as I was getting ready to relax.

Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

Playing in the pit for the opening of Sweeney Todd tonight... The composer/arranger wasn't very considerate toward the pit...
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Zunawe on March 05, 2014, 04:38:03 PMPlaying in the pit for the opening of Sweeney Todd tonight... The composer/arranger wasn't very considerate toward the pit...

Oh god Sweeney Todd is the best musical no exceptions.

Sondheim could be quite brutal/unforgiving, yes. I've read through the orchestral score several times and there are quite a few screwy places. On the other hand, the resulting music is absolutely magnificent.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on March 04, 2014, 05:57:23 PMThere's a lot of stupid raging on the Internet places I go to lately. Who wants to bash some skulls with me?

Flamethrower time?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.