News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

wut are you talking about reality tv is real life trufax why do you think they call it reality you dum dum
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

This really sweet guy got enough courage to ask his dream girl to cotillion (but with all the hype it might as well be prom), and she said yes. So he's beside himself right now in the adorable puppy-love stage, and I was really happy for him. But yesterday I overheard the girl telling one of her friends that she really likes him too but doesn't want to do anything besides cotillion because she wants to "get with" whoever she wants whenever she wants. Plus today she was physically forcing herself on some guy on my bus (in the seat right behind me, which was wonderful). I feel so so bad for this guy for when he eventually figures it out. I don't understand how some people can be such assholes.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on February 26, 2014, 07:24:10 PMBut yesterday I overheard the girl telling one of her friends that she really likes him too but doesn't want to do anything besides cotillion because she wants to "get with" whoever she wants whenever she wants.
That whole train of thought (if you could call it "thinking") is contradictory.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Not really, if you look at it from her perspective. She wants as many guys as she can, and committing would exclude everyone except for that one guy.

Not saying I agree, but its not contradictory

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on February 26, 2014, 08:26:47 PMNot really, if you look at it from her perspective. She wants as many guys as she can, and committing would exclude everyone except for that one guy.

Not saying I agree, but its not contradictory
That seems to be the exact opposite of "really liking somebody," though. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Again, perspective. Obviously her definition of "really liking someone" is far different from his, and pretty much the normal standard. Though there is the more likely reason that she was simply lying or confused about what that meant

fingerz

HA! Normal standard? Must be the normal American standard. People aren't like that where I live, thankfully. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bubbles

oh my god im terrible at writing sentences
Quote from: Bubbles on February 26, 2014, 09:28:12 PMObviously her definition of "really liking someone" is far different from his, and far different than the normal standard.
though we are in jersey

fingerz

Oh, that's fine! I was just being cheeky in response to that. But that's good! I'm glad that's not the case in Jersey either. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn