The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Holy shit it's been a while. Seems like it anyway. I haven't got the time to fix my old computer and I want to get a new one but I don't have the money. I feel limited to whatever at the library computers, it kinda sucks... But anyway. Second week of high school is done for me. It's becoming second nature now, which is kinda good. I hate being a freshmen, we don't get to do anything fun. But I have a feeling that this year is going to go fast. So anyway, I should go check the rest of my stuff. Still got lots of things to catch up on. Oh and sorry for missing TWG. I'm a jerk for saying I'd be there. I never knew what would happen, and I should have assumed the worst. But most of all remember, I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving for a long time. Just because I'm not posting much only means I'm to lazy to get my ass to the library. I'm thinking about it though.

SuperFireKirby

At our high school library, some kid downloaded the Quake III online demo on to the entire server. Its hilarious and fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

generalmayo

wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........................................

okay okay I get it

random_goldfish

I hope everyone in path of Ike is okay...when I was two my family had to deal with a Catogory 5 Hurricane Andrew...we didn't have a house after the storm...so I wish everyone dealing with Ike the best.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

Another severe hurricane, Missed! I am now positive that I live in the luckiest county ever. Both hurricane Ike and Katrina were supposed to hit us dead on. But they didn't! I hope who did get hit is okay though.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 12, 2008, 12:09:59 PMAt our high school library, some kid downloaded the Quake III online demo on to the entire server. Its hilarious and fun.
Some one put Halo PC and Starcraft on our entire server at my school :P and GIMP! X) lol it's sweet!

Dude

Sirus

my power's going to go out in a few hours
at 5pm or so the clouds around my house were moving in a circular motion and it wasnt landfall yet
oh dear the wind is getting quite strong  :P

random thought:well i have like 3 tests postponed so im happy

SuperFireKirby

iDOWN

Quote from: Sirus on September 12, 2008, 06:37:53 PMmy power's going to go out in a few hours
at 5pm or so the clouds around my house were moving in a circular motion and it wasnt landfall yet
oh dear the wind is getting quite strong  :P

random thought:well i have like 3 tests postponed so im happy

Good luck again! :3

I hope your power isn't out for 5 days like mine was. That sucked. Be safe, and don't play in the wind. I learned my lesson. ;]

EDIT: WOW.
A tree fell exactly after I typed this ._.
Yeah, we're getting some gusts here as well.

SuperFireKirby

Mike

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 12, 2008, 12:09:59 PMAt our high school library, some kid downloaded the Quake III online demo on to the entire server. Its hilarious and fun.

Last year we played it for a whole year during class. Every game had about 15 people playing. We also had the Halo demo in the Mac classes, but we got sick of it after one semester. Then we got Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Battlefield 1942 and probably some other ones I forget. So yeah, when people ask us what we do in my major, we say "Nothing, except watch movies and play games".

SuperFireKirby

Well... actually that was last year. This year the teachers are a million times more strict.

Sirus

no school tomorrow!!!
(b/c some of the district doesnt have power)