News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Meh, if they can keep cranking out the fantastic 3DS games, and if all future Wii U efforts are as amazing as Super Mario 3D World and Wind Waker HD, I'm not a bit worried about them. Also I think it's hilarious in a good way that their staff isn't familiar with Xbox or PlayStation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on January 18, 2014, 10:04:50 PMEhh this girl stuff never ends with you guys :( I'm just going to add how much people change from high school to college
This. I know from my own experience, because I'm basically an 80% different person than I was in high school so I'd assume  lot of people undergo a similar transformation, for better or worse(wayyyy better in my case).

Also, Nintendo is gonna develop smartphone games without a doubt. There's just too much money in it for them to pass up.

Also, new Naruto. Yayyyy

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Hopefully they don't pick up the bad practices from the industry. The smart phone games especially have some awful monetization which has creeped into the games industry as a whole.

I don't see them really succeeding this generation. The Wii U is just such a mess of branding and marketing. Though with each Nintendo's home console doing worse and worse (excluding Wii, that was a special case) I wonder if there is even anything they can do next gen to improve things.

K-NiGhT

They've pretty much got the handheld market cornered; maybe they should shift their focus to that.

inb4 4DS
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 19, 2014, 12:19:44 PMThey've pretty much got the handheld market cornered; maybe they should shift their focus to that.

inb4 4DS
No they'll go down to 1DS
3DS
2DS
1DS
see?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Sometimes NSM's stupidity is literally painful
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 19, 2014, 01:07:23 AMA recent article I read on the whole Nintendo stop being morons and do something subject: http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendos-wii-u-sales-are-tailspin-there-drastic-way-out/

If nintendo does this, I will buy two wii Us out of pure support.
I mean, I'm still buying one when smash bros/new LoZ comes out, but I can understand why others wouldn't. And I think it's absurd that, despite being part of Nintendo's "loyal, dedicated fanbase", I really won't be enticed enough to buy one until then. I really hope that they don't forego the standard console market to focus on handheld, though.

Bubbles

I'm kinda hoping the Zelda Wii U doesn't come out until after or close to Christmas. I'm too cheap to use my own money to buy a Wii U, but I want to have the game on its release date :P

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2014, 12:40:48 PMSometimes NSM's stupidity is literally painful
More like so-called-usage-of-wit.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2014, 10:03:58 AMMeh, if they can keep cranking out the fantastic 3DS games, and if all future Wii U efforts are as amazing as Super Mario 3D World and Wind Waker HD, I'm not a bit worried about them. Also I think it's hilarious in a good way that their staff isn't familiar with Xbox or PlayStation.
True
Super Mario 3D World was Fantastic!!

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2014, 12:40:48 PMSometimes NSM's stupidity is literally painful

What prompts stuff like this? I don't get onto chats or anything like that, but from what I see on the forums I really don't see what justifies comments like this. They just sounds bitchy.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Quote from: spitllama on January 19, 2014, 04:56:40 PMWhat prompts stuff like this? I don't get onto chats or anything like that, but from what I see on the forums I really don't see what justifies comments like this. They just sounds bitchy.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2014, 12:39:02 PMNo they'll go down to 1DS
3DS
2DS
1DS
see?

spitllama

Pretty sure that was an unrelated comment. But I could be wrong.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

mikey

Quote from: spitllama on January 19, 2014, 05:01:35 PMPretty sure that was an unrelated comment. But I could be wrong.
Whenever you see "painfully stupid" you can be 80% sure it has something to do with me.
unmotivated