News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

How can you never have played Pokemon

You definitely have not had a real childhood mah boi

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

Don't let them deter you, mlf. I've never played a single Pokémon game either.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 11, 2014, 05:42:18 PM
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 11, 2014, 05:40:03 PMOne has not lived until he has played Ace Attorney
Sexism!!!1!!1!

My writing professor got really mad at me for writing "mankind" in a paper once. I wasn't even aware that that word could be interpreted as sexist :/

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 11, 2014, 08:21:11 PMI dont really like pokemon
[I know this, because I haven't played it]

No yeah that makes sense

KefkaticFanatic

It isn't unless you're a dickhead radical feminist.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Political correctness and multiculturalism are going to be the death of American society, I swear. That is, if the grizzly bear nazis don't get us first.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 12, 2014, 02:26:46 AMMy writing professor got really mad at me for writing "mankind" in a paper once. I wasn't even aware that that word could be interpreted as sexist :/
Exactly, that's why I'm poking fun at people that flip out over stuff like that.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 12, 2014, 09:46:04 AMPolitical correctness and multiculturalism are going to be the death of American society, I swear. That is, if the grizzly bear nazis don't get us first.
You forgot Manbearpig

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Finally figured out a solution to a problem at work.

A part of me is happy about it but another part is rather frustrated for not figuring it out six months ago. Especially considering how simple it was. Oh well.

spitllama

Wasn't very impressed with the Skotein Kanto album. It was pretty yawn-worthy and I thought it was funny that they would literally loop their own recording on a single track to make it 3 minutes long.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

I posted this somewhere before, but I'm planning on going through as much of the Fulfilled Requests board as I can and providing links to the completed arrangements to make things easier. I decided it would be best to ask you guys what format you think is better!

Spoiler
[close]
or
Spoiler
[close]

Mainly I'm wondering whether or not the horizontal line makes things neater or just more confusing

JDMEK5

I like the first one better. It makes it seem like a separate, distinct "status" as opposed to possibly part of the message. That's what I subconsciously got from looking at each one.

Great idea btw!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MasterProX

I like the first one too for the same reason that it makes a clearer division between the original post and the finished arrangement.