News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

generalmayo's sig is funny

Hurricane Ike

Someone do some photoshop and put Ike's head on the eye like they did to Hurricane Wilma.

It happens Every. Day!

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dekudude

SuperFireKirby

Extemist tend to rather be on the stupid side.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Lol I committed suicide in Gym today....

Was running laps, and slowed down too fast. Face plant straight into the floor. Braces shredded my inner upper lip; its so swollen right now. :P

I found it funny at the time, everyone's rushing over like "omg are you ok? meanwhile I'm laying on the floor laughing. They probably thought I had a concussion or something. XD

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

kotorfanboy

ouch Hugo. It sounds like you are masochistic  :P

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jedesyus

Jamaha

Ow, ow, ow.

Tried to open my car door and, no clue what happened, my thumb snapped nicely. Now it hurts like there's no tomorrow.

You try writing your answers in a test when holding a pen hurts so god damn much.

And it was even my left thumb.

MetroidHunter26

ouch. >__> I got no story of imense pain >_> I don't get hurt as much but I did get burned once and it singed a good part of my skin. Was realy awful >XP

SuperFireKirby

I got punched in the face yesterday. It was a solid punch but it hurt in the way that it hurts but you really don't care.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

I hurt my left leg sooo bad earlier. I think it was a cramp, but I still couldn't walk for like 4 hours afterward. It was that bad.

SuperFireKirby

That happened to me once. My freind stbbed me in the hand with a pencil today. There a nice liitle hole in my hand now.