News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

The Pearl is such an utterly depressing book; I'd say even more so than Of Mice and Men.

Spoiler
It's absolutely terrible how Kino wishes for a rifle when he looks into the pearl at first, and later, he gets one- taken from the tracker who killed his son. All Kino and his wife are left with in the end is the weapon used for bloodshed; the pearl, which to them was once a symbol of hope, is meaningless now. The symbolism is powerful.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

DekuTrombonists name is green now

I'm so confused

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 10, 2014, 08:53:18 PMDekuTrombonists name is green now

I'm so confused
And Winter's as well? Forum Moderators are blue, and Updaters are green (if you go to the "staff" page on the main site)?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on January 11, 2014, 03:30:32 PMis paper mario the only game you've ever played
No, he's played Super Mario Sunshine, too.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sebastian

JDMEK5

*whistles* "Mario fan" is right! (Not that that's bad at all) But you have to play some Majora's Mask and Pokémon, boy! :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 11, 2014, 04:59:07 PM*whistles* "Mario fan" is right! (Not that that's bad at all) But you have to play some Majora's Mask and Pokémon, boy! :P
Perhaps

blueflower999

One has not lived until they play Pokemon.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

SlowPokemon

One has not lived until he has played Ace Attorney
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999