News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Wow, I take it back! Talking about the weather sure is exciting! You people who live in cold areas are obviously far superior to those who don't. And wind chill is my favorite part of the whole conversation!

Come on, guys. Give me a forum that's not afraid to think.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Fine. OK then.

I lack confidence in nearly everything I do. I'm too busy striving to be perfect that I fail to begin.

Even this post has me worried for no reason.

Discuss.

@Slow

Better?

Waddle Bro

guys have you noticed it's cold

temperature updates pls

MaestroUGC

My, all of this talk about the weather has me all hot and bothered.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

yeah i heard that too waddle omg isnt the weather so interesting
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 06, 2014, 06:28:29 PMI just came from NYC where it was really cold to Seattle where the low is like 40F with no noticeable wind chill

I bundled up but when I was outside I was too warm and had to take a layer off.

#notshittyweatherproblems

I'm in the same exact boat. Same starting location, and everything. However, instead of Seattle, I'm now in southern California, where people would treat 40F as the end of the world..

tl;dr, Weather is great, let's discuss this some more

Kman96

I'm in alaska, bitchesssss!!!!

How do you think I feel? We're at above zero weather, and I'm laughing in the lower 48's faces. No offense. I just find their temporary struggle humorous in comparison to our eternal prison.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Kman96 on January 07, 2014, 11:11:01 AMI'm in alaska, bitchesssss!!!!

How do you think I feel? We're at above zero weather, and I'm laughing in the lower 48's faces. No offense. I just find their temporary struggle humorous in comparison to our eternal prison.

Hey, if you have a warm indoor place, it wouldn't be so bad. But the heat's not working here, I had to buy groceries wearing thin cotton gloves, and I'm pretty much all skin and bone...it's cold. Especially the wind -.-

I would take any opportunity to leave Alaska lol because of the cold and how Sarah Palin gave your state a black eye it would never recover from.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Ruto on January 07, 2014, 01:19:37 PMHey, if you have a warm indoor place, it wouldn't be so bad. But the heat's not working here, I had to buy groceries wearing thin cotton gloves, and I'm pretty much all skin and bone...it's cold. Especially the wind -.-

I would take any opportunity to leave Alaska lol because of the cold and how Sarah Palin gave your state a black eye it would never recover from.
got em

Kman96

I'm gonna say as an Alaskan that I'm personally sick of people continually associating us individually with Sarah Palin. I'm not responsible for what she does, so I couldn't care less. Every state has a nut or two, don't hate on us for getting one so close to the White House.

Also, I'm sorry about your situation, Ruto, I wasn't being saying that personally towards anyone but the lower states in general. It's what most of us suffer up here on a daily basis, and I suppose it's only fair that some people face that terror some time in their lives. And we're having a ball watching them deal with their "Polar Vortex."
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

Oh right, I forgot about Texas. Tons of fodder there. I suppose it makes more sense to blame John McCain for making her famous. And it basically cost him the presidency. So who voted her for governor?

I think plenty of the lower states suffer enough from natural disasters brought on by warm weather like hurricanes and tornadoes, plus earthquakes. I'm just going to stay indoors as much as I can.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Just when I think Japan is as Japan as possible, it out-Japan's itself.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT