News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: MasterProX on November 23, 2013, 04:04:13 PMHell, one of the reasons I want an XL is because it's not glossy.  (The main reason is because the larger screens are sexy.)

Too bad money is always an issue...
Target will have it for $150 on black friday

Well it is just opinion when it comes to matte vs glossy.  I always find that it far too easily begins to look mucked up and personally think it is a more tacky look.  But I also don't have the grip issue you talk about so ya.

me irl
[close]

Yugi

MasterProX

I was hoping to arrange a lot more today of this solo piece I'll be playing with my school's orchestra next year... I didn't even look at it.

If this habit continues throughout the entirety of Thanksgiving break, I'll never get it finished before the new year, which is what I'm hoping to do.

Also, when I do finish it, can I get some of you guys to help me make revisions to it? I want it to be perfect when I give the full score to my music teacher.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MasterProX

KefkaticFanatic

$150 3DS XL on amazon.. but it sold out in ~30 seconds :P

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

What the...my avatar of Varrick changed to a different picture of Varrick. What kind of trickery is this.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

The level of criminal activity at my neighborhood has risen quite a bit. The fact that the day care next to me has found needles at the yard where the kids go to play, is very worrying.

Olimar12345

So I just went on a youtube trip that started with VG music and ended in shirt folding tutorials. wat.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 26, 2013, 09:07:29 PMWhat the...my avatar of Varrick changed to a different picture of Varrick. What kind of trickery is this.
Were you on a different browser?  I find that your guys' avatars change depending on when I'm at home, my high school, or college.
unmotivated

Zunawe

That's not possible unless you use a link for the avatar and somebody changes the file. For example if SFK used the link from somebody else's avatar which was stored on a server and that person uploaded a new avatar with the exact same file name, I could see it happening. Other than that, though, people either changed their avatars or have randomized ones like Jub's pokemon sprites.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

JDMEK5

That's funny cuz I'm from Canada, but in America right now. I had thanksgiving in Canada, went south, and had more pumpkin pie! (That's how you rock a vacation. 8))
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Ruto

It would be nice if I had more food today besides porridge :( But I think I'm happy with an extended loafing day.

Also there's no heat -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.