The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 05, 2008, 06:04:51 PMnot do wrestling?
We're just conditioning to gain stamina, strength, and effeciency. Plus it just started this week so It's gonna be a little bit before we start doing wrestling exercises. We got 3 months before the season starts so we can take time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

I was playing basketball once in the gym, and the wrestling team just finished their first practice from an adjacent room, and when the kids walked out, it looked like they were gonna just drop dead from exhaustion.

Jamaha

Quote from: HugoMeister on September 05, 2008, 03:40:43 PM...How do you spell your name in German. Its the same letters. <_<

It's not. The way you pronounce the actual letters varies in each language. When a German says "C", for example, it sounds different from an English C. As well as a Finnish one.

Palagerini

yea the german alphabet are..

ah bay tsay (i think) day ay eff gay hah ee yut kah ell emm enn oh pay koo air ess tay oo fow vay eeks opusulon (=P i don't know how to spell it =/) zet. so when we spelled our name we did it in german.. for instance palagerini would be:

pay ah ell ah gay ay air ee enn ee = Palagerini   (and i'm in german one so we don't really know anything..)

although alot of people wrote "Scheiße" on the condition of thier textbook =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dude

I'm going to the zoo today with my little cousins :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 05, 2008, 07:01:25 PMI was playing basketball once in the gym, and the wrestling team just finished their first practice from an adjacent room, and when the kids walked out, it looked like they were gonna just drop dead from exhaustion.

That's what happened to me yesterday! Except intead of being in an air conditioned gym we were outside in 95 degree weather in Florida!!!!!!!!!! >:( Oh did I mention that it's summer?!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Um...I know that. They're the same letters though. Just different pronounciations, so yeah, I would be right in saying "Karl, instead of Carl".

And yes, I'm very capable in the German Language. T_T

Weil ich, verschieden von Ihnen, ausgezeichnetes Deutsch spreche. :)

Ich gewinne.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

random_goldfish

I took German in fourth grade...I only remember some pleasentries and how to count, haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

Dude

Wtf?

SuperFireKirby stole musicguy360's avatar...

kotorfanboy

generalmayo

..................................................................i guess i'm spamming ;D

okay okay I get it

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dude

It's too big. Size it down or get rid of it.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]