News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 16, 2013, 01:24:32 PMAfter playing Bethesda games I developed an obsessive saving habit in every possible game or application.

anything to impress the ladies
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

"Have you seen my save log? It's very long and thorough..."

"By which I mean my penis. It's a metaphor."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Does anyone know if there is an inherently 'superior' brand of keyboard for the budget ~$500-600 level?  Or is it mostly a matter of preference?  They all seem to get decent reviews but I've only been able to find locally a Yamaha and Casio both in different locations, and I havent been able to try out Korg at all.

me irl
[close]

mikey

My rough, uncultured opinion says Yamaha, since they usually always make quality instruments.  Dunno if you want a better opinion from someone else

PS Doesn't Casio make watches?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Yes
But they're GOOD at making everything.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I seriously Lol'd. STEP UP YOUR GAME, CASIO!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

sunnydelight18

I love my Casio. I'd say it's high quality, but my only comparisons are my old 9 year old Yamaha and my 100+ year old grand.  :P

Roz~

This girl from San Jose with whom I have no friends in common sent me a friend request on Facebook. I don't get why so many random ppl add me on there.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Hi guys,

Sorry I'm a jerk and haven't posted in a while. Life kind of got away with me.

I'm going to post more though! I promise.

FireArrow

Quote from: Roz~ on November 17, 2013, 09:39:57 PMThis girl from San Jose with whom I have no friends in common sent me a friend request on Facebook. I don't get why so many random ppl add me on there.

Better than getting none (22 friends too stronk.) :/
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Can we talk about the fact that it's 3:00 AM and I'm playing Mario & Luigi Dream Team and I have to get up in less than four hours

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 18, 2013, 12:03:32 AMCan we talk about the fact that it's 3:00 AM and I'm playing Pokémon and I have to get up in less than four hours
the story of my life right here

SlowPokemon