News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Just put new strings on my violin.

They're shit.

spitllama

I need to find a good videogame ringtone. One that's not too overdone.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MasterProX

Quote from: spitllama on November 10, 2013, 04:28:30 PMI need to find a good videogame ringtone. One that's not too overdone.

Metal Gear Solid ringtone?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on November 10, 2013, 04:28:30 PMI need to find a good videogame ringtone. One that's not too overdone.

I'd recommend a Pokemon cry, those are pretty unique. Those work best as text notification sounds though. As far as ringtones... What about the trainer spotted theme from red/blue?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2013, 06:24:26 PMI'd recommend a Pokemon cry, those are pretty unique. Those work best as text notification sounds though. As far as ringtones... What about the trainer spotted theme from red/blue?

Oh yeah! Any of the trainer themes are great since they're less than a minute long each. I used warp songs from Zelda too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

shadowkirby and I use the Dual Scream theme as our ring tone. It's perfect.
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

Mine is Skyarrow Bridge.

I like to use the melodic songs (Pokemon Cities and Routes/Zelda overworld or character themes)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on November 10, 2013, 08:21:21 PMshadowkirby and I use the Dual Scream theme as our ring tone. It's perfect.

Omfg must do this. Currently replaying that game and the ringtone is hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Iidk if Rival Encounter from RBY would be too overdone.

MasterProX

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 10, 2013, 06:14:17 PMlet me guess

Red Label?

No, I only get quality strings.  I got Larsen Tzigane this time.

I know new strings usually sound like shit when you first put them on [my violin], but... yeah.  They're starting to break in now, but slowly.  Hopefully they'll be ready for my concert on Friday...

Jamaha

I don't even know what my ringtone is as I haven't had my on other setting than silent or vibrate for months.

Not that anyone would even call me, though.

BlackDragonSlayer

If I had a phone, I think this would likely be my ringtone.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on November 10, 2013, 10:43:00 PMI don't even know what my ringtone is as I haven't had my on other setting than silent or vibrate for months.

Not that anyone would even call me, though.

If you have whatsapp, I can forward you Saria's hamster updates every few hours. Who needs to actually call...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.