The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Just put new strings on my violin.

They're shit.

spitllama

I need to find a good videogame ringtone. One that's not too overdone.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MasterProX

Quote from: spitllama on November 10, 2013, 04:28:30 PMI need to find a good videogame ringtone. One that's not too overdone.

Metal Gear Solid ringtone?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on November 10, 2013, 04:28:30 PMI need to find a good videogame ringtone. One that's not too overdone.

I'd recommend a Pokemon cry, those are pretty unique. Those work best as text notification sounds though. As far as ringtones... What about the trainer spotted theme from red/blue?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2013, 06:24:26 PMI'd recommend a Pokemon cry, those are pretty unique. Those work best as text notification sounds though. As far as ringtones... What about the trainer spotted theme from red/blue?

Oh yeah! Any of the trainer themes are great since they're less than a minute long each. I used warp songs from Zelda too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

shadowkirby and I use the Dual Scream theme as our ring tone. It's perfect.
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

Mine is Skyarrow Bridge.

I like to use the melodic songs (Pokemon Cities and Routes/Zelda overworld or character themes)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on November 10, 2013, 08:21:21 PMshadowkirby and I use the Dual Scream theme as our ring tone. It's perfect.

Omfg must do this. Currently replaying that game and the ringtone is hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Iidk if Rival Encounter from RBY would be too overdone.

MasterProX

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 10, 2013, 06:14:17 PMlet me guess

Red Label?

No, I only get quality strings.  I got Larsen Tzigane this time.

I know new strings usually sound like shit when you first put them on [my violin], but... yeah.  They're starting to break in now, but slowly.  Hopefully they'll be ready for my concert on Friday...

Jamaha

I don't even know what my ringtone is as I haven't had my on other setting than silent or vibrate for months.

Not that anyone would even call me, though.

BlackDragonSlayer

If I had a phone, I think this would likely be my ringtone.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on November 10, 2013, 10:43:00 PMI don't even know what my ringtone is as I haven't had my on other setting than silent or vibrate for months.

Not that anyone would even call me, though.

If you have whatsapp, I can forward you Saria's hamster updates every few hours. Who needs to actually call...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.