News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

"And then the clouds opened up and God said, 'I hate you Jamaha!' "

:D lol. that's from Little Rascals

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

SuperFireKirby

When Jamaha gets a life, the terminator is gonna track his ass down.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

NOEZ Don LaFonte DIED!! DX!! NO!!!! T__T He was the most awesomest of awesome people!! He was the guy who did the Trailer and Comercial voice overs!

NO!!!

SuperFireKirby

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: generalmayo on September 01, 2008, 06:19:50 PMMY MATH TEACHER IS A JERK! SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BREAK AND BELIEVES IN 3-4 PAGES OF HOMEWORK AND RUSHES THROUGH LEARNING. UGH I AM UP TO MY HEELS JUST HAVING HER AS A MATH TEACHER! i don't really like my sci teacher either because she supports gay rights but we got to burn a barbie doll so that cool. ;D
lol that sucks...
anyway, yeah, my math teacher says "i dont believe in homework. i believe in oppurtunities to learn."  which is her language for-  lets give them 2-3  hours of work every night
and my science teacher AND my english teacher talk in the same damn voice all the time dont u hate people like that???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

FallenPianist

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on September 04, 2008, 07:07:16 PMand my science teacher AND my english teacher talk in the same damn voice all the time dont u hate people like that???

yeah i hate them, I had a bio teacher last year, that was speaking on the same voice all year...everyubody was sleeping...

SuperFireKirby

I have Stephen Hawkin as my Physics teacher this year. It's gonna be as annoying as hell. ;D

Palagerini

heh i got a 100 on my german test =P.. we just had to do the alphabet and spell our name in german.. and on friday i have a test on the numbers 0-20 =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

HugoMeister

...How do you spell your name in German. Its the same letters. <_<

Unless you mean the German equivalent of your name, like Carl becomes Karl.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

I was thinkin about doin German but decided to stick with Spanish. I'm in Spanish 3 and it sucks.
Props to whoever can translate this. This did not get copied and pasted off any translators.

Entonces, Adonde fuiste de vacaciones durante el verano?

I don't know how to do upside down question marks or accents marks on the computer.

kotorfanboy

Where did you go on vacation during the summer?

^that's the translation, I'm not just posing random questions

SuperFireKirby

You left out a word but that's correct. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin sore from all this freakin conditioning I'm doing for wrestling. On Wednesday we ran a mile and then did stadiums(that's when you run up and down the stairs of the bleachers) for 15 minutes. Then we had to sprint down a hill to a concrete bunker then sprint back up the hill every 20 seconds for 10 minutes. Today we had to do shit that was even worse! But what are ya gonna do?

KefkaticFanatic

Weee 3k race with 11:41

And then today ran an hour.

Fun.

me irl
[close]