The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I'm glad she won't breed!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 18, 2013, 03:47:13 PMMaestro is such a swell fellow. He always pays his bills on time and gives a reasonable tip to servers at all eating establishments. He has excellent posture in both seated and standing positions and is an attentive listener in every conversation he takes part in. His face indicates that he has a good genetic heritage and is therefore a suitable mate and his penis is totally above average size.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

the_last_sheikah

So I just joined CSU's Quidditch team today.  It's goofy as all hell, but so much fun!

EDIT: Ninja'd! How? No one's posted here since saturday and now someone else posts when I'm trying to? Nothing against you Ruto, nice to see you again, but still every time!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 22, 2013, 08:04:09 PMSo I just joined CSU's Quidditch team today.  It's goofy as all hell, but so much fun!

What, exactly, does that entail? And what is CSU? There's several things it could stand for.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

KefkaticFanatic

It's actually somewhat terrifying how, er, enthusiastic Quidditch players are.

Random video of a game:

me irl
[close]

UnknownKirbyMan

I'll watch that when I have bandwidth to spare.
Possibly tomorrow.
---
How often are people in the NSM Tinychat?
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 22, 2013, 10:05:32 PMIt's actually somewhat terrifying how, er, enthusiastic Quidditch players are.

Random video of a game:

Loooooool. I saw them at a park once....I like Harry Potter and all but that was just too much xD

Quote from: UnknownKirbyMan on October 22, 2013, 10:51:20 PMHow often are people in the NSM Tinychat?

I only sign in when I feel like using Firefox. But I usually see other people online when I do.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

wow thanks for wondering what i am going to do

MaestroUGC

Why wonder? You're going to tell us anyway because you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Dude

MaestroUGC

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Dude on October 23, 2013, 12:34:28 PMSO I'M FINALLY GOING TO DO IT.
I'm actually curious...what are you going to do?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

Dude forget maestro hes jelly I wanna know too
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Dude, just mass pm everybody about what you're going to do except Maestro.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!