News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilsqueaky

razer84

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 06, 2008, 06:47:07 PMAlso, there was a nice gun threat that some guy will come tomorrow to my school.  Yay!

that's nothing. last year a bunch of cops came to my school because there was a gang war going on in a neighboring town and some of the kids at my school live there and are in those gangs. so they came in and all these ghetto kids were wearing blue and red size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirts and the cops were like walking around the school all day with their hands on their guns in the ready-to-draw position. it was like martial law. it was kind of scary.

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: razer84 on March 06, 2008, 03:34:12 PM
Quote from: Akiro on March 06, 2008, 03:29:01 PMMy Avatar and Sig that I made are pixelly...:D

they're pretty tight though. 8)

but my avatar pwns yours. i mean, what can beat a dancing Kirby?
my dancing mario pwns you all!

good sig though Akiro

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Akiro

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 07, 2008, 07:25:04 AMWell, you're going to run into a LOT of trouble if you want to do anything other than simple blocky images.
I'm in no trouble whatsoever.  I know how to WORK flash, I said I just don't like it.
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 07, 2008, 03:35:30 PMgood sig though Akiro
Thx

evilsqueaky

Guest   10:38:30 AM     Viewing the topic 15 Most Annoying Video Game Characters.
Guest    10:35:37 AM    Printing the topic "15 Most Annoying Video Game Characters".
Guest    10:29:14 AM    Viewing the topic 15 Most Annoying Video Game Characters.

lol here's what was happening at 10:40 my time.

Mike

Quote from: Akiro on March 07, 2008, 04:36:29 PM
Quote from: gamer4251 on March 07, 2008, 07:25:04 AMWell, you're going to run into a LOT of trouble if you want to do anything other than simple blocky images.
I'm in no trouble whatsoever.  I know how to WORK flash, I said I just don't like it.

WHAT!!! Ms Paint is probably the worst imaging program you can ever use for anything, unless you're one of those masters that can make sick images in it like the dude who did the Mona Lisa in it. Flash isn't meant to make images, but it's still far, far superior to Ms Paint in every single way.

razer84

Quote from: razer84 on March 06, 2008, 03:34:12 PM
Quote from: Akiro on March 06, 2008, 03:29:01 PMMy Avatar and Sig that I made are pixelly...:D

they're pretty tight though. 8)

but my avatar pwns yours. i mean, what can beat a dancing Kirby?
:'(
the site that i got my avatar from got rid of the dancing Kirby, so now i have Mewtwo as my avatar. that means only one thing...

...i nowDEFINITIVELY have the awesomest avatar!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

damn commies.

Dude

Quote from: razer84 on March 08, 2008, 01:42:06 PM...i nowDEFINITIVELY have the awesomest avatar!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

If only I could see it. T_T

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Akiro

I JUST GOT BRAWL TODAY!

WOOT!

preording it on amazon is actually good, a day before it came out.

Harvest doesn't believe me.

Lildigipoke2

i believe you...amazon.com is amazing at shipping things

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Harvest

Quote from: Akiro on March 08, 2008, 04:57:29 PMI JUST GOT BRAWL TODAY!

WOOT!

preording it on amazon is actually good, a day before it came out.

Harvest doesn't believe me.

If you had it, you wouldn't be wasting time posting here and being on chat.

-

Akiro

Like I said before, I have to finish my project before I play, and I WOULD take a picture of it if I knew how to put it onto the computer.

Besides, I'm not you, you don't know what I SHOULD or SHOULDN'T do.

Harvest

Quote from: Akiro on March 08, 2008, 05:16:33 PMLike I said before, I have to finish my project before I play, and I WOULD take a picture of it if I knew how to put it onto the computer.

Besides, I'm not you, you don't know what I SHOULD or SHOULDN'T do.

Likely story...

Anyways, I don't care much because I'm getting it tomorrow morning, or midnight if I can get there (huge snowstorm...)
-

musicguy49

Quote from: Harvest on March 08, 2008, 06:05:59 PMAnyways, I don't care much because I'm getting it tomorrow morning, or midnight if I can get there (huge snowstorm...)

Same here...I really hope the roads are going to be cleaned up so I can get Braw tomorrow! Otherwise... :'(