The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: UnknownKirbyMan on October 04, 2013, 09:06:56 PMIsn't is supposed to be there?
I keep the peanut butter in the pantry/cabinet with all the other non-refrigerated foods?

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on October 04, 2013, 05:53:51 PMMatrices until 4am last night. Keep going.

I usually stop at 1am because math pls go away.

edit. Anyone watch boxing (probably not)? Pretty big match today in heavyweight and I'm hyped.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Kman96

So I took the SAT today or the first time evur, and I feel pretty good about it!  It was much easier than I had anticipated, so I hope my scores reflect my feelings about it.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Let me tell you a little story. It's about this boy who had a childhood dream of becoming a pilot. One day, the boy went to the school nurse for a health inspection. The nurse asked the boy, "What would you like to do when you grow up?" The boy answered shyly, "I dunno." The nurse responded with a light laugh and said, "All right, you got lots of time figuring out the answer to that question. I guess the only profession you can't become is the pilot, because of those glasses you got on there. That means you have plenty of room for choice!" They boy, with his dreams crushed into little pieces, replied "Cool", trying to ignore what just happened and left.

I'm literally so lost in life. I have about five months to decide my next step; high school, vocational school/training or to build a massive laser cannon and send it to the atmosphere as a part of my "research"

I don't have the grades to get to the high school a lot of my friends can and are going to go to, but there's a very good alternative option, that's not that bad. Becoming a secondary school graduate also means I get a trip to Atlanta/New York City when I finish high school. :]

But then there is this training program in Music Technology which I'd love to apply so much. But I could apply for even better of a training later on, but that would require me becoming a secondary school graduate. I would like to finish my studies ASAP, and get to do something I like.

mikey

That must have been the worst day of your life...  :'(
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Oh man, it's nothing. I just made it overly dramatic, 'cuz that's what I do best ::)

Ruto

I guess if you can stay up late, you can try to be a pilot xD I don't think thick glasses stop some astronomers...

In any case, a better education helps anyone, whether or not it's career oriented.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Probably not military though. My uncle couldn't become a pilot in the US Airforce because of his eyes. But he's now a Lt. Colonel in the Marines, so it all worked out in the end.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 06, 2013, 09:54:33 PMProbably not military though. My uncle couldn't become a pilot in the US Airforce because of his eyes. But he's now a Lt. Colonel in the Marines, so it all worked out in the end.

Yeah of course xD But I really thought commercial pilot at first.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Guys I don't think I can do it... I just don't think i can read another mlf post. Oh, my sides...

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

Wondering out loud here, why does it seem that girls are always coming out saying they're bi, and everyone is cool with that (I included, nothing wrong with it), but if a guy says he's bi, its a whole ordeal?  Like, a majority of the girls I know came out as either bi or lesbian, but like, maybe one guy?  What's with this?  Why the stigma? WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GO BACK TO PLAYING IN THE SANDBOX TOGETHER LIKE THE OLD DAYS!?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

Because most people don't understand how sexuality works.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Fair point, but why so many girls though?  Is it just more socially acceptable for girls to be bi then?  Ugh, society is so confusing...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

Look, as long as you don't treat other people like crap you'll be fine.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

I'm bi, and honestly if someone asks me I'll tell them the truth. My best friend (who is on the site btw) once told me that it's stupid to be ashamed of what you are, and I think he's right. Besides, most people have a same-sex crush at least once in their life, believe it or not.

I think it's bad to make a big deal out of it one way or the other, as Maestro said. If you're homosexual, fine. If you're straight, fine. It's no difference to me unless I like you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.