The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

So I overslept for my philosophy class for the nth time today but somehow I dragged myself to the train station anyway. While waiting on the platform, I hear a message on the loudspeaker saying that due to an earlier incident, uptown A and C trains are running with delays. Since I wasn't taking that train, I didn't care. Later, when I was talking to my classmate, she said that she was taking the train uptown from Brooklyn when the train gets stopped because of "unauthorized personnel on the tracks." She had to move to the first car of the train and exit into the station since the rest of the train was still in the tunnel. The person on the tracks was a mentally ill woman with her top off -.- People were taking pictures and the subway workers couldn't get her off the tracks so they ended up calling the fire department. OH NEW YORK.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

So waddle has just been added to the list of NSM-ers that look like ppl I go to school with irl. (that puts us at four memberss now, I think o.o) congratz.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I got around reading The Diary of a Wimpy Kid again

I'm this close for suing them for copyrights they basically just changed my name to Greg

Olimar12345

Slow someone in my studio class looks just like you. No joke fo realz
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

I doubt anyone could ever even come close to having the cuteness level that SlowPokemon has.

blueflower999

Shadowkirby and Bubbles both look like people I know irl.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I doubt it. Unless you just mean face-wise

That reminds me though, Kman I still need to see that freshman!

Jompa

Anyone wanna come up with a song title for me for a school project big band composition? - it's REALLY close to pop, so it would preferable if it were something cheesy/cliché/or simply just bad.
I can't seem to force myself to do it on my own, so I would appreciate the help :)
Birdo for Smash

Jamaha

Why am I solving integrals on a Friday night at 2am.

I should probably go to bed...

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on October 04, 2013, 04:13:31 PMWhy am I solving integrals on a Friday night at 2am.

I should probably go to bed...

Matrices until 4am last night. Keep going.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

So, apparently I sleep walk a lot, whatever.

BUT THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.

Because now I'm putting the peanut butter in the fridge. Wtf asleep ETF. Wtf.

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 04, 2013, 08:04:57 PMBecause now I'm putting the peanut butter in the fridge. Wtf asleep ETF. Wtf.
Isn't is supposed to be there?

I just got done playing at an art gallery.
First paid performance!
Three hours is a long time to play piano, though.
Tired and sore.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

ETFROXX