News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

i swear my math teacher is a pot head, he comes to school every now and then acting like he is baked
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

acropol

Quote from: generalmayo on September 01, 2008, 06:19:50 PMMY MATH TEACHER IS A JERK! SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BREAK AND BELIEVES IN 3-4 PAGES OF HOMEWORK AND RUSHES THROUGH LEARNING. UGH I AM UP TO MY HEELS JUST HAVING HER AS A MATH TEACHER! i don't really like my sci teacher either because she supports gay rights but we got to burn a barbie doll so that cool. ;D

you don't like her because she supports gay rights?..

lol wow

Davey

Yo.

I'm still alive. I just killed my computer at home intentinally. I got rid of all the viruses and stuff. I just got sick of all the changes the malware made to my computer. So I deleted "system32". \o/
Doesn't matter. I have my internet taken away from me for sneaking out past my town's curfew and I got arrested. Got let off with a warning though. *phew*.

Anyway, Now I'm using a library computer for "school" and that's why I'm checking in on this website. And my other frequents.

Just an FYI, I won't be able to run the five finger game or be active in TWG because of my being-grounded.

But I'll try and stay updated on what goes on here by using the library computers.

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Yeah. 10 PM. No minors outside. I was out at 3 AM.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

ZeldaFan

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on September 02, 2008, 12:46:47 PMYeah. 10 PM. No minors outside. I was out at 3 AM.

my town's curfew is 1 am for minors... ha!

...but my curfew is midnight  :(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

acropol

Mike

Quote from: generalmayo on September 01, 2008, 06:19:50 PMMY MATH TEACHER IS A JERK! SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BREAK AND BELIEVES IN 3-4 PAGES OF HOMEWORK AND RUSHES THROUGH LEARNING. UGH I AM UP TO MY HEELS JUST HAVING HER AS A MATH TEACHER! i don't really like my sci teacher either because she supports gay rights but we got to burn a barbie doll so that cool. ;D

Wow if you really hate her/him because of that, you seriously need to take that stick out of your ass because there really is no hope for you.

Composer #40

Should have posted this on Labor Day when I got it.

It happens Every. Day!

generalmayo

...................wait .......................... mike .....................is that asian kid a little faster than usual? ........................................................... ???

okay okay I get it

Jamaha

Meh...rest of the school having fun at a party.

And I'm sitting here, being sick.

Damn it. I swear some higher forces don't want me to leave this damn chair.

"Hey JaMaHa, wanna come to a party?"
"Sure thing!"

"RED ALERT! RED ALERT! JAMAHA'S TRYING TO GET A LIFE! UNLEASH THE BACTERIES, MAKE HIM SICK! QUICK!"