The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

If only there were more nice people in this world, eh?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 20, 2013, 12:49:38 PM1. Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty.
2. Athena is the goddess of wisdom as well as war.
3. Athena was born by breaking out of Zeus' skull, which is what Blueflower was referencing here unless I'm mistaken.
Whoops, mixed them up. Nvm.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Just finished catching up on my breaking bad and...

...forgot I left tinychat on... -_____

-

*-____-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

So I'm guessing you were watching it on your computer and everyone got to see you talk to yourself about how exciting the plot twist is etc?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

What is this luxury of having another room.

Waddle Bro

Jamaha, you don't happen to own a business and hire "TET-trainees", do you

Because no one hired me in any of the places I went to and I'd rather go to school than in a supermarket to fill shelves with tuna or something. :(

Yugi

Waddle Bro

I believe NSM isn't a business, since it's not looking for profit out of copyrighted songs.

but if NSM would hire me for a week, that'd be absolutely awsm

Jamaha

Alas, no. All I have is two contracts of employment at Aalto University but my position in said university is pretty much the lowest possible.

Ruto

It's better than what I get right now :(

I'd like to do some mentally challenging work. I just feel like I've been doing too much stuff for free these days.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

I'll probably quit working as a TA in mathematics next semester and ask the professor I worked for this summer if I could get a job as a part-time research assistant.