The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

*Goes back to spending countless hours playing Cave Story and watching Dr. Who*
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

I don't know why we haven't said this earlier, but there is a girl on Shadowkirby and I's swim team who looks EXACTLY like Bubbles, only miniature. And with curly, more ginger-ish hair.

Pics to come, eventually. We keep telling her we're going to make her internet famous, and I think she's slowly becoming creeped out. She's cool with it though. Silly freshmen.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on September 07, 2013, 01:10:09 PM...who looks EXACTLY like Bubbles, only miniature.
I wonder if there is a miniature of all of us, lurking somewhere out there in the world, waiting for us to cross paths...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Yugi

At first I read that as "a girl on shadowkirby".

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

But really I want to see pictures. I've never seen my doppelganger before

MaestroUGC

I've been told by a lot of seperate groups of people over the past few years that I look or strongly remind others of peple they know.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Olimar12345

^Lol, Stephen hates it when I call him Maestro, he's always like "I said I'm a performance major, not a comp major!"

Keep telling yourself that, Maestro... :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Well, it's time for me to get to my bachelor party.

I'll see you guys when I have the ring around my finger, I guess.

Dude

Jamaha

Dude

Happy ⑨ day!!!!!!!!!

___
_|__|_
  (•̥̀  ̫ •̥́)