News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

A flash game just told me that I had OCD :/

DrP

Quote from: Jamaha on August 30, 2013, 05:55:59 AMSummer job ended. For some reason I feel kind of sad.
But that means vacation has begun and you get to see me!

Also, current thought: Cersei Lannister just needs to die already.

Waddle Bro

Had a wonderful cup of tea at this nice cafe right next to a park, where there was rock concert going on.

Awsm.

The_Subjective_Thought

What if:

This is all just a flashback, in reality you're at your moment of death and all this is just you remembering your life, i.e. life flashing before eyes.

and you know what's worse? Memories aren't always accurate, this is really just your perception of how your life went.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

pass summa dat shit my way too yo dont be holdin out on us
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Ruto

^you've been saying that ever since I posted that photo...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Aww :(

There were rumors last month when the movie came out, but he said they were false. Guess he was just waiting for the right time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on September 01, 2013, 01:34:53 PMWhat if:

This is all just a flashback, in reality you're at your moment of death and all this is just you remembering your life, i.e. life flashing before eyes.

and you know what's worse? Memories aren't always accurate, this is really just your perception of how your life went.
Is this a My Little Pony FanFiction?

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Yugi on September 01, 2013, 10:03:52 PMIs this a My Little Pony FanFiction?

Not everything I come up with on existence, ideals and the reality comes from MLP fanfiction.

and to answer your question, no it's not.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Dude

Bubbles

Wednesdays my orientation day and I'm a little nervous, since this year I signed up for the orchestra class. There's no auditions or anything, (they literally just put everyone in the class) so I've never even met the teacher and he has no idea what instrument I'm going to play. I don't either actually :/

Jamaha

Well, the apartment inspection was passed, hooray. Still no sign of the new roommate.

Also it seems whenever someone moves out, they leave their bottle of dishwashing liquid behind. I haven't had to buy a new bottle during the time I've lived here.