News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

FSM-Reapr

ALPRAS

Made a new Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts arrangement, the final battle song :)

Sebastian

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 21, 2013, 11:17:44 AMMade a new Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts arrangement, the final battle song :)
Nice Work!

ALPRAS

Sebastian

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 21, 2013, 12:03:34 PMI didn't forgot the Mario Kart song ;)
Oh, that's not what I asked you when I said ''What are arranging next" :)

ALPRAS

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 21, 2013, 12:05:23 PMOh, that's not what I asked you when I said ''What are arranging next" :)

I know :) But since I don't any "arrangements wishlist" right now, I'll do the requests :)

blueflower999

I laughed waaay too hard reading through these last several pages. Why do you guys have all these amazing conversations when I can only go on the internet once a day? xD

Also, Mashi 4 new NSM Overlord
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Yeah pages 1775 and 1776 are now officially my favorite pages of this thread

also ALPRAS stop with the shameless self-promotion. We can all see your arrangement thread in our unread topics. /harshbuttrue
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 21, 2013, 12:15:37 PMI laughed waaay too hard reading through these last several pages. Why do you guys have all these amazing conversations when I can only go on the internet once a day? xD

Also, Mashi 4 new NSM Overlord

I know, were awesome!  ;)

ALPRAS

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2013, 12:27:15 PMYeah pages 1775 and 1776 are now officially my favorite pages of this thread

also ALPRAS stop with the shameless self-promotion. We can all see your arrangement thread in our unread topics. /harshbuttrue

Well, most people don't see... :/
But ok, I'll stop with the "Shameless self-promotion" xD