News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Double post ._.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2013, 02:41:17 PMNobody said he was a fraud, I just said I can't stand his pianism and musicianship. It's more about him than the music, which is a problem for me.

Ehh not making things personal would get you out of fights 90% of the time.

Spoiler

I had to do something about the badly placed lights in the background! D:
[close]

It looks like someone enjoyed his music though. >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ALPRAS

Quote from: Saria on August 19, 2013, 01:16:46 PMJust because Lang Lang makes those expressions doesn't mean he's bad. Come on, he sold out more concerts than you...

With all due respect, but only people who really doesnt understand music like it is says this. I can assure you, I'm really not jealous of the guy. At all.
I really dont understand why cant we criticize Lang Lang without people saying "You're just jealous".
I just think that he gets more credit then he really deserves. He's not even a great pianist. He's good for sure, but not god like for sure.
I'm not a great pianist as well, but I can assure you, I know what's he doing, and what he does is disrespecting the music in the most varied ways, only playing the "best-sellers" with double speed, with too-much-to-be-missed notes, and (this is to subjective) terrible and unfortunate interpretations. And yes, doing to much faces is very annoying, because he is to preoccupied making those faces, instead of being preoccupied in hitting the right notes...
And that's not even an opinion, it's just a fact...
In another hand, he has some brilliant CD recordings and concerts with great interpretations of many musics. Unfortunately, there aren't so many...

Also, saying that he made more concerts than me. Does that really means he's better than everyone because he gave more concerts? More isn't better... He has a lot of concerts because he's famous and controversial, people see his concerts because he's Lang Lang... I don't even care if he's better pianist, person, prettier or whatsoever, I really don't care. I'm really happy with the musician I am, and I'd rather respect the music and the composers who wrote them, than playing them in tons of concerts without giving a message while playing, technically "dirty" and fantasized emotions...

Why would really like you to watch this video too (sorry about the non-suggestive image):

Saria

Oh my lord I have soo much to say to counter that, but I'm not going to waste my time so I'm just going to summarize it;
Shut up, Alapras! =D Whoops.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Waddle Bro

"a Lapras"

Absolutely brilliant work, Saria.

ninja'd i saw that delete-repost missy

ALPRAS

Quote from: Saria on August 20, 2013, 12:11:25 PMOh my lord I have soo much to say to counter that, but I'm not going to waste my time so I'm just going to summarize it;
Shut up, Alapras! =D Whoops.

Well, I'd like to see your opinion then! I have all the time in the world :)

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 20, 2013, 12:12:27 PM"a Lapras"

Yap, I've been called Lapras, Alpha, Alphas, Lapara, Alpara, etc. I really don't care anymore lol

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ALPRAS

Saria

I refuse to feed the troll! Uh-oh I don't have the right word for it. But umm...

You want me to feed you my opinions, so you could argue back, then it's going to go in circles until Lord Kefka stops this! I know what's going to happen, there's no point because you'll never agree with me and I'll never agree with you! =D
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

GaryOak

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 20, 2013, 11:48:56 AMI really dont understand why cant we criticize Lang Lang without people saying "You're just jealous".

Because calling him a clown/fraud and only pointing out his facial expressions isn't criticizing. It's a good example what jealous blabber sounds like.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Saria

Oh yay, Gary Oak is here now! =D Plz take my place.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ALPRAS

Quote from: Saria on August 20, 2013, 12:20:29 PMI refuse to feed the troll! Uh-oh I don't have the right word for it. But umm...

You don't even know me, how do you know I wouldn't agree with you? That's why I would like to hear your opinion.

Btw, I would stop with that "Shut up ALPRAS" and "Don't feed the troll". I don't know you and you don't know me, so I would like a bit of respect ok? I din't offended you in any way.

Ruto

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 20, 2013, 12:14:21 PMWell, I'd like to see your opinion then! I have all the time in the world :)

NO. Go practice your piano instead of getting into arguments with strangers.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Ruto on August 20, 2013, 12:24:49 PMNO. Go practice your piano instead of getting into arguments with strangers.

Nope, I like it here!

Saria

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 20, 2013, 12:23:59 PMYou don't even know me, how do you know I wouldn't agree with you? That's why I would like to hear your opinion.

Btw, I would stop with that "Shut up ALPRAS" and "Don't feed the troll". I don't know you and you don't know me, so I would like a bit of respect ok? I din't offended you in any way.
Yes you diiid!
SARIABALL
cooperating anal