News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

Haven't looked at Steam in two weeks. Trying to save my bank account from imploding.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I don't remember did I mention this publicly, but I'll be in Chicago on August 26th to September 4th, and I'll have a quick stop at NYC on the way back.

I don't have time to meet anyone in NYC, since I'll only be there for like an hour and I have to pick up a wedding dress from this one designer. But Chicago woot woot

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Jamaha on July 12, 2013, 11:58:24 AMWell, I wasn't allowed to comment but I'll do so anyway.

Realistically speaking Finnish isn't that useful a language unless you plan to move to Finland. It isn't spoken anywhere but here and the majority of Finns are capable of speaking English. So learning Finnish would be just out of curiosity, as its uses are very limited.

I want to learn Finnish because it sounds so awesome and it's pretty different from the languages I know so far. Also will def be helpful since I want to visit Finland one day :3

Dude

I'll see when I get vacation if I can go to Chicago then or not.

My bro lives there so ya.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on July 18, 2013, 07:14:38 AMChicago's airport is terrible. ;~;
Ah man, but they have this burger place that have these freaking gigantic burgers and for breakfast has like 6 pancakes the size of large plates

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Blackhawks are awesome and thus Chicago is the coolest city.

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2013, 02:41:15 PMAh man, but they have this burger place that have these freaking gigantic burgers and for breakfast has like 6 pancakes the size of large plates

Ya they do but there's no free wi-fi
dafuq

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on July 18, 2013, 02:48:00 PMYa they do but there's no free wi-fi
dafuq

wuuuut.... they had it when I was there last /o\

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 18, 2013, 07:14:38 AMChicago's airport is terrible. ;~;
So is LAs. It is a nightmare to deal with.