News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^That is so sad. And it's always the fuggin stupid people having the babies. Seriously, Idiocracy is gonna become a reality at this rate.
Quote from: Ruto on June 25, 2013, 02:42:49 PMSo I found out today that the girl from my 9th grade gym class that kept kicking everyone's shins when we played in soccer teams had a baby recently...

OH GOD ANOTHER ONE :'(

I don't want to be next D: D: D: Giving up a career to be a mother, that is.
There's a simple form of birth control that is 100% effective 100% of the time, requires no money, and just a little(or a lot) willpower to maintain. ::)

Just saying.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 25, 2013, 05:10:46 PMSeriously, Idiocracy is gonna become a reality at this rate.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I will disown all of my descendents. seriously.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

We'll have to end up making the Hunger Games a real thing.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Without the crappy romance or cliched plot hopefully.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 25, 2013, 05:10:46 PM^That is so sad. And it's always the fuggin stupid people having the babies. Seriously, Idiocracy is gonna become a reality at this rate.

Just saying.

Yeah, I can't outbreed them if they're starting in their early 20s. I'm still in school -.- They didn't go to college so they used the time to find sperm guys instead. At least one of them is a single parent at the moment. (hence sperm)

Also today I decided to take Mashi and Saria to a last minute dinner in a restaurant. When we got up to leave we noticed my older sister sitting in the same restaurant with her boyfriend at a table right behind us. She spotted us...noooo-.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

I wanted to say something really witty when you saw her but I couldn't think of anything. :(

The Deku Trombonist

Lol, we got a new (or old :P) prime minister again...

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Ruto

I've eaten too much today and moved too little.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]