News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

lol that was pretty funny

My RTotM:

crap, college starts on Tuesday...
no more half days for me!  :'(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Gooch

Sooo, umm, how bout them Reds?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

I didn't laugh, i actually got a little mad. I mean, i'm not for Obama, but the fact that someone might have done that just makes me a little agitated.

MetroidHunter26

Gooch

Im not trying to be racy, but if you want it taken down, i shall

SuperFireKirby

ehhh I kinda think it's bullshit how people get so offended by this kind of stuff. ... Even if they're not black.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

lol the band =P.

and speaking of band.. i've had this for a while and since alot of people are in band i thought this would be appropriate... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2UaVcZPsYU. i wish our band could play/march that..

and i start school tomorrow too.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

SuperFireKirby

Gooch

It took me a watch-through or two before i realized that they were doing "Pong" in the beginning. I knew everything else, although the Dragon from Mortal Kombat could have been done a tad better.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on August 24, 2008, 02:42:04 PMhahaha gamer got warned.

Thanks to Dekudude being an ass.  After giving examples of people doing the exact same thing I've done he refuses to give them warnings.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 25, 2008, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Harvest on August 24, 2008, 02:42:04 PMhahaha gamer got warned.

Thanks to Dekudude being an ass.  After giving examples of people doing the exact same thing I've done he refuses to give them warnings.

What did you do anyway?
-

SuperFireKirby

I got a new sig thats a little more fitting to my name.