News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Yay! I'm waiting for episode 9 to get subbed.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ricky

Quote from: Nebbles on June 01, 2013, 02:47:45 PMUgh, I wish I had something to do tonight. All of my friends are occupied and I'm home alone all weekend...
Arrange, about time you practice.

Nebbles

Well... true... but it's hard practice when you're still unsure of how to start.

MaestroUGC

Start by finding the first note. You only have 12 to choose from.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jompa

Quote from: Nebbles on June 01, 2013, 03:23:24 PMYay! I'm waiting for episode 9 to get subbed.
It is subbed over at animefreak.tv
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

Quote from: Ricky on June 01, 2013, 06:31:47 AMYour challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Super Mario Bros. and Futurama. The story should use an important election as a plot device!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Pokemon. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

Nebbles

Quote from: Jompa on June 01, 2013, 04:22:54 PMIt is subbed over at animefreak.tv

I watched and now I'm just full of confusion and questions whaaaat just happened

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ricky

Quote from: Nebbles on June 01, 2013, 04:11:34 PMWell... true... but it's hard practice when you're still unsure of how to start.
Choose a piece you like and that doesn't sound too hard (i.e. not too complicated rhythms, not too much instruments etc., plus if you need help, post in the help board).

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Yugi on June 01, 2013, 05:01:04 PMYour challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Pokemon. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Queen Elizabeth II and Thundercats. The story should use the future as a plot device!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

I know it's old but I just now saw it--the YT video "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" (or The Creative Song) is one of the most....unusual things I've ever witnessed on the Internet.

Everyone watch if you haven't already, but be warned as it is very unnerving.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

It's basically saying that kids shows today are conditioning children to be obedient and un-creative while seeming on the outside that they are encouraging children to be creative ("make your favorite creative colors"/"green is not a creative color")

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon