News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Why does it not "show me new terrible ideas"?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Open these three links at the same time (trust me)
http://www.rainymood.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIx3aMRDUL4

I posted this in the ace attorney thread due to the song, but it still is worthy of being posted here too
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 31, 2013, 08:04:02 PMDo it anyways.

EDIT: I just realized how you put "song" before "game". Lol that cracked me up. XD

OOPS

but yeah hm... I dunno, I'd need help starting it out at least...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 31, 2013, 08:18:08 PMWhy does it not "show me new terrible ideas"?
Refreshing the page does the same thing.

EDIT: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Breaking Bad and Incredible Hulk. The story should use teaching kids to say no to drugs as a plot device!

EDIT 2:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kingdom Hearts and Wheel of Fortune. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!

Ricky

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Super Mario Bros. and Futurama. The story should use an important election as a plot device!

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

You have to open all three links at the same time D: but yeah I didn't pick the song out

Kman96

Slow that was genius! At first I didn't get it, but then I listened closely and thought, "Oh, you clever bitch." XD
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Someone showed that to me XD it is a cool effect though lol

Roz~

Haha yeah it's been going around for a while now; I remember seeing that for the first time a couple years ago. It still is amazing hehe
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

Nine hours probably isn't the optimal length for a DnD session.

But who cares, it was awesome.

Ricky

Quote from: Jamaha on June 01, 2013, 02:27:18 PMNine hours probably isn't the optimal length for a DnD session.

But who cares, it was awesome.
So what does DnD stand for?

SuperFireKirby

^WHAT. DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, YOU AWFUL PERSON.

So I've lately been having A LOT of crazy nights. Wednesday, me and, like, 5 of my friends, went to Applebees. Turns out it was karaoke night, and prolly 15-20 people one of my buds kind of sorta knew came in and it all turned into a giant, drunken party. Was chillin with a guy who looked like David Tennant and Harry Potter's love child(who happened to be stoned as shit). Then last night I decided to go out with some coworkers after work. Things got kinda, sorta, fucking out-of-hand crazy. Also, drugs.

Going bowling tonight.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Ugh, I wish I had something to do tonight. All of my friends are occupied and I'm home alone all weekend...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

So Nebbles, I have totally changed my mind about Attack on Titan. It is really starting to get intense, and I honestly can't wait for the next episode ::)
Birdo for Smash